BvS The Superman suit Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not sure I follow your logic.
Just because it is not finished, doesn't mean you put the wrong leg on...
...and this is still all for fun...no?
I guess depends on each perspective my friend.

10363857_726779234056210_7712602227201385191_n.jpg

New statue pic.

Snyder's filters fit the vision of what Man of Steel was supposed to be. It was a movie surrounded by the act of holding back and discovery before dealing with a planet-wide alien invasion about 2 race's.

The tone and filter was spot on and the pallet really gave off the impression that we were watching an entirely different movie in the genre and something entirely different than what their competitors put out. I love that.

I hope Snyder gives us a different feel to this movie and stylizes it to the world-building of the universe, but I hope he doesn't shy away from making the film feel serious and doing what's necessary to make it feel like what it's supposed to feel like whether that's a gloomier pallet or not, especially considering the Bat is now apart of this world. If anything, I still think we'll get that visual style from Snyder but this the opportunity to make Superman stick out with the colors some fans want. It could make for a great contrast between the two characters.

Superman should have natural colors, while it be fun to see Batman with a a grey/brown haze surrounding him :)

When Superman and Batman clash, Supes should be the one showing the only color. And it'd be cool if it was in the rain, with the puddles reflecting some of the more brutal moments ;)

Someone posted on twitter that they spotted Cavill filming in costume yesterday but he was covered in a black robe or something so you couldn't see much. Who knows if true.

Someone posted on twitter that they spotted Cavill filming in costume yesterday but he was covered in a black robe or something so you couldn't see much. Who knows if true.

Hmm. They must have altered the suit quite a bit if they are hiding it like that.

starman beat me to it, some dude posted it on Twitter. Sorry for the suspense, it wasn't intentional

What worries me is that they are hiding the new suit meaning they most likely change it a lot.

hmm hiding noticeable changes visible from far?
S on the cape?

What worries me is that they are hiding the new suit meaning they most likely change it a lot.

Nah, I think it's more that revealing the Batsuit was such a big deal that here was a gracious jump in marketing just to get it out here.

Any other movie would be well back from ANY marketing of any kind. It's just not time.

Plus, the statue looks VERY similar to the MoS suit so I doubt much has changed.

Guys, we got a very faithful Batsuit. Why in the world would they go do something drastic to what was a very faithful Supersuit?

Superman should just outright say it, "I am Clark Kent too, but if any of you act like you know this, or come running to Clark for Superman's help, those people are going into the sun."

You know, a more realistic take.

Brash superman for the win. This would be epic.

They hid the suit under a black robe last time too. They won't let people see it until they are ready, I don't think it has anything to do with the changes

they said tweaks... not changes.
other sh suit have been tweaked for function, comfort detail etc.
I doubt they would risk "changing" the suit. They did a great job first time around.

I think they may tweak, cuffs, banding on legs, behind knees etc. maybe flatten the shield a bit for better movement. things not too noticeable...except by this group.!

they said tweaks... not changes.
other sh suit have been tweaked for function, comfort detail etc.
I doubt they would risk "changing" the suit. They did a great job first time around.

I think they may tweak, cuffs, banding on legs, behind knees etc. maybe flatten the shield a bit for better movement. things not too noticeable...except by this group.!
Yeah. That's what I'm most inclined to believe too. It's just then why the cotume designer and Zack make a big fuss and refer to it as a 'new Superman suit'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"