The Batmobile Thread

ATK7d.jpg

TUMBLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad they didn't make a new one. I'm glad the Tumbler is quite likely back in action. I've never been keen on the visual style of the car, but it's functionality is impressive and it grew on me since Begins quite a bit. It may not be sleek and sexy, but she's a bad-ass big gal that doesn't take **** from anybody.

Last edited:
No, he said "during combat, two of these would jump towing cables".

I don't recall him saying that Wayne Enterprises actually had TWO of them.

Well that could mean that 2 were built. They had to test it out right?

ATK7d.jpg

TUMBLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad they didn't make a new one. I'm glad the Tumbler is quite likely back in action. I've never been keen on the visual style of the car, but it's functionality is impressive and it grew on me since Begins quite a bit. It may not be sleek and sexy, but she's a bad-ass big gal that doesn't take **** from anybody.

is it real? is it real? is it real? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I hope Bane's death isn't caused by a Tumbler collision. :csad:

What I really wanna see is the helicopters built in the same style as the tumbler. :D

No, he said "during combat, two of these would jump towing cables".

I don't recall him saying that Wayne Enterprises actually had TWO of them.

I was always under the impression that asking if it "comes in black" meant that they had a second one that was black...is this just dumb?

Nice! Kinda wish they made at least some sort of visual modification to set it apart, but I still do love the Tumbler.

Last edited:
they are of course playing it save with the batmobil. a new design would be to risky. but this save what they are doing

that said the tumbler is just a fantastic batmobil. it can drive everywhere.

Strange that they're transporting the two vehicles like that..... didn't they carry them in covered transports for BB & TDK??

the conspiracy theory part of my brain is thinking that Nolan could be doing some sort of trick with the two vehicles...Show off the Tumbler & batpod round the front, then sneak in something else through the back?

Really happy seeing the Tumbler back. Hopefully Bane wont ripp it apart:p

Really happy seeing the Tumbler back. Hopefully Bane wont ripp it apart:p

That's exactly what I want to see happen!

Batman is ******** himself, hiding in the Tumbler and Bane rips it apart to get to him! :woot:

the conspiracy theory part of my brain is thinking that Nolan could be doing some sort of trick with the two vehicles...Show off the Tumbler & batpod round the front, then sneak in something else through the back?
could be . but in reallity a lot of money is spend to transport the batmobil and tumbler from one location to another location. a lot money :cwink:

Michael Bay made a joke and twist in chicago. he had the Twins robots from TF2 on the streets just to scare fans. made them think they are back eheheh :awesome:

they are of course playing it save with the batmobil. a new design would be to risky. but this save what they are doing

that said the tumbler is just a fantastic batmobil. it can drive everywhere.

except alleys, and streets with parked cars

Bane dying by the Tumbler? I'd live it.

Reinventing the Batmobile would have lessened the realism of the Nolan Batman, he's tried to keep the series as close to reality as he can, constantly changing things for changing things sake would have been a bad move, look at the things he has changed, all done for a good reason, the suit, bat pod, all story driven.
Adding a helicopter to Batman's garage does go along with this, if he's on the run now as indicated from the end of TDK he would need something to make it easier to escape from the law.

If it's not broke don't fix it!
The Tumbler is perfect for Nolan's Batman - so i'm glad to see it return.
Actually didn't Lucius Fox say in BB (when Bruce test drove it) that they'd made two of them for bridging rivers? :huh: I'd have to watch it again to be sure.

I gotta say I am more than fine if the batmobile doesnt change. I mean think about it. Why would Batman need to scrap an awesome vehicle and start from scratch. He has the cash and resources. I say good call Nolan. Good call.
Exactly. I'm glad they didn't throw in a new Batmobile just for the sake of throwing it in there.

Niceee! So glad the tumblers back!! He must have just got another one from Wayne Enterprises

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"