BvS The Batmobile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamborghini Ankonian

rVS4ba5.jpg

0FCq8WC.jpg

CAU1h9n.jpg

kFUSU5c.jpg

I'd like it, with some allterations though. Not to much. It reminds me of Breyfogle's design.

I completely forgot about the batmobile. Now I'm excited to see what the new one looks like. :)

Something like this would be different and amazing, imo

lamborghini-batmobile.jpg

lamborghini-batmobile3.jpg

lamborghini-batmobile2.jpg

But in all honest, they may very well not feature the Batmobile in order to save it for the solo Batman film and show us some other type of batvehicle. Which would suck, but then at the same time be cool. I'm kind of torn on it. If they do both, that would I would have a total nerdgasm in the movie theater.

I agree with everyone that the batmobile should be sleeker. I quite like the idea of it being a cross between a tank/4x4 and sports car. Sort of like BMW did with X6 but with a lot of alterations of course.

BMW-X6_M50d-2013-wallpaper.jpg

This size along with something like this
BMW-X9-Concept-3.jpg

images

Though that Lambo up above looks the best one thus far.

I hope it doesn't look anything like the Batmobile from Nolan's trilogy. That was great but this time I want something more traditional.

77343.gif

Something like this would be different and amazing, imo

lamborghini-batmobile.jpg

lamborghini-batmobile3.jpg

lamborghini-batmobile2.jpg

But in all honest, they may very well not feature the Batmobile in order to save it for the solo Batman film and show us some other type of batvehicle. Which would suck, but then at the same time be cool. I'm kind of torn on it. If they do both, that would I would have a total nerdgasm in the movie theater.

I think they are going to incorporate as many cool Batman synonymous iconic things as possible to get the general audience excited for the inevitable Batman Solo movie. I think you will see the cave, the car, the gadgets. Pointless saving these surprises for the sequel. The only thing that needs to be the surprise in the Batman solo movie is the villain.

I like the sleek look as well but, I bet Batman will driving on all types of terrain and jumping off of debris and what not. So if you have an extreamly sleek car its going to bottom out and get beat up going over or being ramped off any kind off height.

I like the sleek look as well but, I bet Batman will driving on all types of terrain and jumping off of debris and what not. So if you have an extreamly sleek car its going to bottom out and get beat up going over or being ramped off any kind off height.

which is why this is still my favorite design from this thread:
batmobileside3.jpg
[/IMG]

The car p0rn in this thread is killing me. In a good way.

I loveeee that Lamborghini up there! I hope we get either that or a mix with the BTAS style. We need a car that looks fast and like a "sports car" for a change. We already had the tank take on film.

I don't know if this has been posted:

(I like the last one)

justice_league_batmobile_concept_by_wizzoo7-d6k077y.jpg

That's cool, kinda looks like a modified F1 car.

Something like the Burton Batmoblie. That Batmoblie was so perfect.

As long as the Batmobile is not a modification of an existing vehicle, concept or production, I will be happy.

The Batmobile should be unique.

Okay, okay! The 1960's Batmobile is the exception that works... :yay:

I like that - - - a lot!

It would be nice if it could carry two people - a damsel in distress, not a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"