BvS The Batmobile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1239829_10152576439710931_1381433783_n.jpg

As long as the Batmobile is not a modification of an existing vehicle, concept or production, I will be happy.
I kind of think it should be. Not as a shill for a car a la Transformers though. I think a heavily modified Lamborghini would be appropriate. I don't want it to look like Bruce hired a crew to design a custom car for him, and I don't want to presume that he designed a custom car on his own. Heavy modification on an existing design makes a lot more story sense. Nolan justified his Batmobile by making it a military tank-car, but I can't see them not explaining a custom car like the Batmobile away... and something that looks as unique as Burton's car would never fly with the sort of realism expected today. A lot of people can't even believe it when Spider-man has a complicated costume, how are people going to buy our new Batman driving around in a car that was OBVIOUSLY designed and built custom by a team?

Yeah, but then again, I trust Snyder in just about everything regarding this new Batman. I can't wait to see the new Batmobile, and it'll probably actually be called that this time instead of some s**t like the Tumbler. And finally, no more bat-pod!

TBH I've also started to become fond of the SVs11 Batmobile:
2012-smallville-s11-batmobile.jpg

Im not fond of anything pertaining to Smallville s11

i saw a documentary the other day on the bugatti veyron. it has a spoiler at the back which pops out automatically once it hits certain speeds and adjusts its height and angle accordingly. i wouldnt mind seeing a batmobile based on that, with some sort of scalloped wing as the spoiler with a custom body kit

It should of course reflect his personality. stealth, tough as nails, offensive and defensive.
I imagine something more similar to the 89 one, but updated WITHOUT neon.
I'm sure snyder will get it right ( I hope )

only a single seater...

...but where is Robin going to sit?

lol :oldrazz:

Sorry, I was whisked away for a few hours before I got a chance to finish my post... as I was saying....

For me, doesn't get any better than this:

batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

...BUT, I really like where this is going. I know it's LEGO, but it's totally the Batmobile I want. Somewhere between the Arkham games Batmobile, The Furstmobile, and the Tumbler.

batmobile_19.jpg

batmobile_12.jpg

I mean, I could do without the Turbine Nippledick thing on the front there, but a cross between this and the Arkham Batmobile? Yeah... that's my Batmobile when I think of the Batman I can see Ben Affleck playing.

EDIT

Also, yes! I can say "nippledick" without the Hype's censor bot going nuts. :p

only a single seater...

...but where is Robin going to sit?

lol :oldrazz:
Robin won't be an 8 year old or anything, so he could always have his own motorcycle. Not the best comparison, perhaps, but that's how the Schumacher movies did it.

I mean, who else would be riding shotgun in the batmobile anyway? Superman? Wonder Woman? Why would Batman ever design it with a second seat, apart from his child partners (who most assuredly will not be children if/when they appear in the movies)?

It should of course reflect his personality. stealth, tough as nails, offensive and defensive.
I imagine something more similar to the 89 one, but updated WITHOUT neon.
I'm sure snyder will get it right ( I hope )

The Burtonmobile didn't have any neon on it, you may be thinking of the Forever bat mobile.

I don't think the Batmobile is completely essential to this film. Depends how they'd work it into the story, but it's not something that we 100% NEED to see this time. They should save some Batman goodies for future films in this new universe.

If that report is correct I'm getting a BTAS Batmobile vibe. I really hope that's what we will be seeing. That and a badass black AND grey suit that looks cool and sleek and I will be a happy man. This needs that BTAS tone.

Yeah that's definitely sounding like the BTASmobile. So cool that we're getting a batmobile :)

I'm guessing Batman will have a Batplane either in this or JL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"