The Big Bang Theory - Part 2

Man that D&D game was lame! I loved the joke about the chest though and Raj's double entendre.

Penny and Bernadette in those dresses were a critical hit to my loins.

As funny as the whole "gay" thing with Raj is I want them to move on and give him a girlfriend already. It has run its course and is obnoxious now.

The priority here is to get Sheldon laid.

Leonard? Check.
Howard? Check.
Raj? Check.

Priorities, man. Priorities :cwink:

Right! It HAS to happen! The potential for comedic gold is just way too high for it not to

So I finally finished season 5 the other night and started Season 6 albeit out of sequence.

So quick question...is Sheldons assistant Alex still around? I kinda dig where the writers may be going with her arc.

Plus, she's cute.

So I finally finished season 5 the other night and started Season 6 albeit out of sequence.

So quick question...is Sheldons assistant Alex still around? I kinda dig where the writers may be going with her arc.

Plus, she's cute.

she's only appeared in 2 episodes i think.

New episode be on tonight

i think i'll give this show another shot. I watched the first two episodes but just didn't feel it. Where do you recommend I start?

i think i'll give this show another shot. I watched the first two episodes but just didn't feel it. Where do you recommend I start?
It grows on you. Just watch them in order, you'll get to know the characters and their personalities the way they intended to, instead of just jumping into a random episode.

Me too. But TBS airs it so many times a week that I think I have seen every episode multiple times.

I hear so many of my friends complaining about the show because it makes them feel "uncomfortable" due to the portrayal of nerds.

They have no reason to feel uncomfortable unless they actually act like that...

I hear so many of my friends complaining about the show because it makes them feel "uncomfortable" due to the portrayal of nerds.
how? i don't see the show laughing at nerds or our culture but really laughing with us. they make references to all kinds of nerdy things but in a way that shows that they took the time to look things up and wanted it to be as real to what we are. something tells me that your friends don't like the little world they live in being in the spot light.

if you're too much worried about nerd being then be like the TIGER...

B_Id_310518_Ek_tha_Tiger.jpg

bolo yeh hai TIGER!!!

That's why I LOVE the show...it's so freakin relatable.

These characters remind me of my friends.

you never hear a cop go "I can't watch COPS because it makes me uncomfortable".

if you're too much worried about nerd being then be like the TIGER...

B_Id_310518_Ek_tha_Tiger.jpg

bolo yeh hai TIGER!!!

Hey, I watched Ek Tha Tiger last weekend. It was pretty good for a typical Salman Khan movie.

I don't like watching medical shows because I usually am taken out of the show by how wrong most of them get the terminology, the procedures, or the absurd rationale of some of the conditions.

This episode bugged me at certain parts. Their girlfriends saying "How can they like comics, they are so smart and adults." And Saying the comics they just read were stupid. What annoyed me about those comments, and then the comments by the cop about comic conventions and wanting to call your moms or how all the guys at the comic store were totally shocked by the mere sight of a woman, that just continues the lame stereotype that comics are the children or the illiterate or losers.

On the plus side, I did love the talk about Thor. I knew exactly the issue they were talking about with the Red Hulk versus Thor, I own that.

Last edited:
On the bright side, we get Stuart defending the girls on the comic book store, that was pretty nice. Also a little character development with the guys on the dinner place. And though at first I though the girls were being a mean at the concept of comics, they were engaged with the story later on. This episode didn't pick sides. I would have liked that the thieves were annoyed by GPS Sheldon (in a "that's what you get for stealing a car" kind of way) instead of enjoying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"