Bumblebee The Bumblebee Spin-Off Official Thread

Not a fan of Bayformers.

TUXaBVX5_o.gif
BTDubz, this movie can go and f**k itself. No Bay, No Play.
dSEa3W02_o.png

Only liked the 1st one and DOTM.

The first was alright, then the rest just settled onto the same schtick with each movie and didn't even try to get better.

More 'splosions! That's what they want!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!

I liked the first one and Dark of the Moon, but the less said about the rest of them, the better.

The score for the first one is incredible.

The first movie is and has since its release been severely under rated on here for me. It has a ton of heart. And yes the score was sublime.

I have enjoyed the sequels in my own way, but the first movie is a few levels above all of them.

It's interesting that folks rate DOTM so highly. I know it's slim pickings for most when it comes to the Bayformers but I still find it interesting.

If I had to rate the Bayformers, it'll go like this TF=ROTF=AoE>>DotM>>TLK. I really, really love ROTF and I'm an anomaly even among the Bayformers fans.

ROTF was and still is a real guilty pleasure movie for me. I can still watch it and enjoy it. And Prime’s forest fight, along with Bumblebee vs Ramoage is some of the best action in the series.

Incredible.... a Transformers movie that looks like Transformers.

I could barely believe it myself.

do we know when today the trailer is dropping?

Something good to wake up to then

So much salt from the TFW2005 forum users for the G1 designs in this movie. :funny:

For years, people have screamed and shouted about getting G1 designs.... now they're here... and they're screaming and shouting that they're not the same designs as the previous movies. #CantWin

I like the designs sure enough - to the point where I'm willing to ignore that Movie Optimus already had a Cybertronian design that looked nothing like that, as well as the Cybertronian forms that Soundwave and Ravage had in ROTF also looking nothing like these - but based on that the fact that they're even in the movie to me feels like a sign that the people making it couldn't even make up their minds whether the movie is supposed to be a prequel or reboot. Though I suspect that's more of a higher-up issue between Hasbro and Paramount than it is Travis Knight or the people working under him.

When asked they're gonna just hand wave it. Obviously it's the same continuity since BB was sent here as a scout and he has a similar design to his original. But that G1 stuff is basically to appease nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"