BvS The BvS Ultimate Cut Thread - Part 3

I'm getting my hands on dat Blu today. :D
Do it! I got mine as an early birthday gift. Went with the steelbook to match my MOS, it looks great in person. Still waiting to watch it :o

I'm just getting the regular Blu-ray cover to match my MOS Blu.

The Best Buy steelbook has the UC and TC on the Bluray. Then theres a Special feature bluray disc. and then the TC on the DVD

I think Target is the same way, except you get different packaging with the 64 page booklet and holographic cover.

Then theres the generic version with Batman Superman Wonder Woman on the cover. Its Bluray/DVD/Digital

Then theres the 3D Version with a different holographic cover (The first IMAX poster) and its 3D/Bluray/Digital Copy

Just to complement the info on the Best Buy Steelbook (wich I just got), it is a total of three discs:

Disc 1: DVD with Theatrical cut.
Disc 2: Blu Ray with Theatrical cut (this is the disc with all of the Special features / "behind the scenes" stuff).
Disc 3: Blu Ray with Ultimate Cut version of the film (no special features on this disc).

I'm just getting the regular Blu-ray cover to match my MOS Blu.

Even though I have no particular interest in the 3D version, I'm getting one to match my MOS 3D Bluray. Gotta have the 3D lenticular effect cover.

We are just getting specific versions to match it with the other version of MOS. Lol

Hey guys, for any of you who want to know what to expect when buying any version of BvS' blu ray release, this video has you covered:

Got the ultimate Edition yesterday.

The more I watch this movie, the more I like it (minus Jessie Eisenburg) and believe people's dislike of the movie initially (including my own) was simply a knee jerk reaction.

I have the Blu, watched the special features and the UC.

Happy days. :jd:

Got the ultimate Edition yesterday.

The more I watch this movie, the more I like it (minus Jessie Eisenburg) and believe people's dislike of the movie initially (including my own) was simply a knee jerk reaction.

At least most people are giving a fair shot to the UC, and that's great.

The 4K is just another version. I think it has 4k, Bluray, DVD?, and Digital. You cant miss it. It says 4K on it

Cool. Thanks. Does anyone know if the UE is in 4K, or is it just the TC that is in 4K?

Hey guys, for any of you who want to know what to expect when buying any version of BvS' blu ray release, this video has you covered:

Awesome! Thanks!

Oh it is! I love both Mos and Bvs. I was surprised they had 2 hours of extras tho lol
Yeah, I was pleased with the audio/visual presentation. Just like it was in the cinema.

If there's one thing that people should be unanimously happy about, is the music that the DCEU have been putting out. The BvS and MOS scores are fantastic. Hope SS and WW keep up this trend.

Yes, I love the scores for both movies. Does anyone know if there are particular tracks that Junkie XL is responsible for so I can get an idea of what to expect for JL? Or did he and Hans collaborate on each track on the score?

Batman stuff is heavier on the Juntie XL focusesd side. Wonder Woman and Superman stuff is more Hans

Still can't believe Beautiful Lie is a Junkie XL piece.

Someone give that man a cookie.

WW theme sounds like something from the movie '300'.

OHHH I haven't seen just WW on a cover sadly. I've only seen her with the boys on the regular extended

WW does get a whole back cover to herself in the Target lenticular one, with no text, so that works for me.

While I wanted to get the regular version, I'm more inclined in getting the Target version because of the digibook and how they cleverly showcased the three in their own way. On the other hand, there is still the steelbook version, which the go to is the Batman one because that looks great compared to the Superman one, which is why I see more people getting that. Nothing wrong with the Superman one, its just that it didn't look right in what they did.

Personally, and I think everyone would agree, it would've been easy if and I would've just a blu-ray with just the logo on the cover, that's it. And maybe it was a steelbook, and maybe it had the digibook inside, but the logo would've been it for me.

While I wanted to get the regular version, I'm more inclined in getting the Target version because of the digibook and how they cleverly showcased the three in their own way. On the other hand, there is still the steelbook version, which the go to is the Batman one because that looks great compared to the Superman one, which is why I see more people getting that. Nothing wrong with the Superman one, its just that it didn't look right in what they did.

Personally, and I think everyone would agree, it would've been easy if and I would've just a blu-ray with just the logo on the cover, that's it. And maybe it was a steelbook, and maybe it had the digibook inside, but the logo would've been it for me.

Looks like the Steelbook has both covers, just Batman on one side, and Superman on the reverse. So it's really just the way you choose to turn it.

I'm a bit puzzled by the Target Exclusive being cheaper than the others, but still having the same 3 discs, AND the booklet.

13775957_898676583612260_2782767603428984952_n.jpg

Went with the Best Buy Steel Book and the Trinity Cover Ultimate Edition. Will be getting the Target Exclusive version at another time for sure to match my MoS version.

In the UC, the characters were fleshed out more and the motivations were clear. Superman's role was definitely enhanced. You felt for him twice as much and Lex proved his insanity. Affleck is a crazy good Batman and Snyder was right on choosing Gadot as Wondy. The story was developed and it slow burned more as a plot as well. Just an overall better vision of what Snyder initially wanted from a story standpoint. The pacing sure is slow to a point, but the movie goes by fast for me. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

13775957_898676583612260_2782767603428984952_n.jpg

Went with the Best Buy Steel Book and the Trinity Cover Ultimate Edition. Will be getting the Target Exclusive version at another time for sure to match my MoS version.

In the UC, the characters were fleshed out more and the motivations were clear. Superman's role was definitely enhanced. You felt for him twice as much and Lex proved his insanity. Affleck is a crazy good Batman and Snyder was right on choosing Gadot as Wondy. The story was developed and it slow burned more as a plot as well. Just an overall better vision of what Snyder initially wanted from a story standpoint. The pacing sure is slow to a point, but the movie goes by fast for me. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Looks like someone has some money with nothing to lose. Same as me, but I'm just cheap, lol.

Looks like someone has some money with nothing to lose. Same as me, but I'm just cheap, lol.

Definitely! I have saved up every penny for times like this:woot: Contrary to what fanboys want to ruin (great sig by the way:cwink: ) it's a GREAT time to be a fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"