The Catwoman/Selina Kyle Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS... You'd think he'd look more pleased with life.

I thought Charlize was with Sean Penn?

Anyway, Charlize and Ben is just f'n weird, since we've been talking about them two being Selina and Bruce for a long time now.

Their romance has been growing since Reindeer Games.

Cast Charlize and announce a Catwoman movie already!

So much for her being Catwoman then. I don't see Affleck repeating the whole Jennifer Garner Elektra thing, just the other way round. And if he is to direct Batman solo, I can imagine the level of scrutiny that would arise from Theron being cast in such role.

He's been rumoured to be with Margot Robbie,Kate Beckinsale,his kids nanny,rekindling his romance with Garner and so on. Wouldn't really trust this,sounds like someone who ships them more than anything else.

Oh and yeah Charlize all the way.

Kate Beckinsale whoever brought her up I can definitely see her as Selina Kyle/Catwoman to Ben Affleck's Batman and I don't think Beckinsale has ever been in a CBM

Kate Beckinsale whoever brought her up I can definitely see her as Selina Kyle/Catwoman to Ben Affleck's Batman and I don't think Beckinsale has ever been in a CBM
Lousy actress, irrelevant in Hollywood right now and there's better suggestions around.

More than the casting, I'm now curious where Selina's place in this particular series will be. They can't just showcase her as a newcomer, I'd imagine she'll also have a long developed past with Bruce.

Could we actually see them in a full-time relationship this time around? Or even as ex-lovers?

i think their preferred status is "occasional lovers".

Jennifer Garner imagine...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm joking but Jessica Chastain is another pick for Selina Kyle/Catwoman that I would go with

Not until he was already a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"