Civil War The Civil War "ANYTHING GOES" Thread - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO SPOILER TAGS REQ.! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was legitimately somebody complaining about that video on here because they thought it wasn't funny and was stupid, saying Spidey's spidey-sense would have detected the arrow.

:dry:

Well I guess some people dont know a joke when they see it.

giphy.gif

When the two teams line up for the airport battle, does either side have a specific strategy for the way they are standing?

When the two teams line up for the airport battle, does either side have a specific strategy for the way they are standing?
I'd likw to know this as well does Cap have a strategy or do they just run into battle?

I'd likw to know this as well does Cap have a strategy or do they just run into battle?

No. Remember in the commercial the "We fight" line? They're improvising.

Last edited:
Hm, I assume in a situation like that you don't really have much time to plan.

Caps always been shown to be adept at the "on the fly" strategy side of things.
His shield throwing, ricochet and catch abilities have kind of been a microcosm of it.

A quick question for those who have seen the film. Do Steve and Bucky have a conversation about what Bucky did as Winter Soldier? And if so, is there real remorse on Bucky's part?

A quick question for those who have seen the film. Do Steve and Bucky have a conversation about what Bucky did as Winter Soldier? And if so, is there real remorse on Bucky's part?

If I'm remembering correctly, Steve tries to rationalize that Bucky was under control.
But Bucky maintains that he Still did those things.
And at the end Bucky flat out tells Stark he still remembers ALL of it.
So, yeah: lots of remorse on Bucky's end.

So with Downey joining Spider-man Homecoming it makes sense with the scenes in this movie. Next up is confirmation that Cap will be in BP. Leading me to believe Everett Ross/Zemo/Cap/Winter Soldier with be a C-D storyline. For Better or Worse

I don't think we will see Zemo or Cap in Black Panther but I'm almost certainly sure we will see Ross since he's a BP character and Bucky.

If I'm remembering correctly, Steve tries to rationalize that Bucky was under control.
But Bucky maintains that he Still did those things.
And at the end Bucky flat out tells Stark he still remembers ALL of it.
So, yeah: lots of remorse on Bucky's end.

Well, Bucky said that in a way that reinforces how all the bad things can never leave his mind, no matter how much he wants them to. At least I think that's how I remember it.

When Hawkeye shows up to fight the Vision, is that his first appearance in the film?

Not at all
Not only does Tony not come off as a *****e, his POV has validity.
I came in strongly on Cap's side and at some points I doubted my stance.

Exactly.
I was SOLID TEAM Cap going in.
But Waivered.
This is absolutely handled better than the comic.

Heroic Hollywood posted something about Evan's "unforgettable" scene with Spidey. What dialogue are they referring to? Was it when Cap asked him where he was from and Spidey said Queens?

Could they just mean the fight because I don't remember a ton of dialogue between them. Only remember him saying that saying that Tony told him that he'd say that when talking to Cap and the Queens thingy.

Could they just mean the fight because I don't remember a ton of dialogue between them. Only remember him saying that saying that Tony told him that he'd say that when talking to Cap and the Queens thingy.

I feel like they bonded because of the fight.
Cap definitely felt a kinship with Peter.
Here was this young kid willing to fight these powerful beings, for what he believed was right.
It was pretty great.

The clip with Bucky taking on Tony, Agent 13, Widow and T'Challa. What happens after the end when T'Challa leaps and confronts Bucky on the stairs?

1. Out of Scarlett Johannson, Elizabeth Olsen, and Emily Van Camp, which actress did Chris Evans work best with? Which one did he have the most scenes with?
2. Does the Vision say anything poetic or philosophical?
3. Does Thunderbolt Ross mention Betty Ross at all?
4. Does Captain America offer any terms under which he would sign the Sokovia Accords?

Last edited:
The clip with Bucky taking on Tony, Agent 13, Widow and T'Challa. What happens after the end when T'Challa leaps and confronts Bucky on the stairs?

T'Challa kicks him over the railing but loses him, this then leads to the helicopter scene with Cap.

1. Out of Scarlett Johannson, Elizabeth Olsen, and Emily Van Camp, which actress did Chris Evans work best with? Which one did he have the most scenes with?
2. Does the Vision say anything poetic or philosophical?
3. Does Thunderbolt Ross mention Betty Ross at all?
4. Does Captain America offer any terms under which he would sign the Sokovia Accords?

1. Scarlett, Olsen then EVC. In order of scenes about the same especially if we include action scenes

2. When talking to Wanda he speaks about she's feared but it's as much pragmatic and philosophical. Not really poetic.

3. No and he only mentions Banner as akin to the Avengers misplacing a nuclear weapon. I was a tad disappointed no one remarked on how he created the Hulk and was trying to create more. Did Banner not tell anyone, did Tony and Nat not know?

4. At mid point he does tell Tony that he'll agree to sign the Accords as long as there were some restrictions and Tony agrees and says those can be hammered out. But just then Steve finds out Wanda is being kept under house arrest and his upset and then Bucky breaks free and all hell breaks loose.

I seriously hope they don't do that.

I'm fine with Ross being part of the principle cast since he's actually a Black Panther character, but I don't need Steve, Bucky, or Zemo taking up space in a Black Panther solo movie.

Feige said "The movie is a big geopolitical action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda and what it means to be a king,"

Thats the downfall of a shared universe. Anybody can show up anywhere. How the mid credit scene went it sets up the next time we see Cap is in Wakanda. Whether its in BP or Infinity War part 1. If Chris Evans is up for it, marvel won't have a problem writing him in a scene or too. Think of Falcon in Antman. Its still a business so with Cap in a BP movie it brings in $$$$$.

1) Does Cap fight anyone else apart from Tony, Black Panther and Spidey. If so who else?
2) Is it true that Black Widow disappears after siding with Cap? would love an explanation.
3) I assume that Bucky losing his arm cause Steve to get angry, right?

1) Crossbones and Bucky
2) She disappears but it's near the end of the movie
3) Steve is trying to keep Tony from killing Bucky. I don't think he's angry at Tony, He understands why Tony is doing what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"