Dark Phoenix The Costumes of Dark Phoenix

Remember when Jean unleashed Dark Phoenix? All of the psychics felt it, so Psylocke will probably feel it lol.. that's all.

Remember when Jean unleashed Dark Phoenix? All of the psychics felt it, so Psylocke will probably feel it lol.. that's all.

Yes, the camera will cut to her having a slight headache in her apartment, then she will reach for some painkillers and that'll be it, lol...

Lol with the butterfly psychic aura. They should really explorered her telepathic abilities in the movies.

Wow that's a good idea

Except there was never any hint that Psylocke had any psychic powers at all, aside from the telekinetically-manifested sword (which viewers will not see as a psychic power)

Except there was never any hint that Psylocke had any psychic powers at all, aside from the telekinetically-manifested sword (which viewers will not see as a psychic power)

Um telekinesis is a psychic power..

Search for Olivia Munn's interview.

Read that, too. She said it was a two-parter and something about not knowing what she could even say. It’s probably wishful thinking and a hell of a stretch to consider that confirmation. I hope so, though. Tbh I’d rather a psylocke solo film. I mean if Silver and Black is getting made...

They should just feature her in an Uncanny X-Men film in which she's one of the X-Women.

it would be such a pleasant surprise to see Olivia Munn and Ben Hardy in X-Force alongside Deadpool, Cable and Domino. Such an iconic team.

Its highly unlikely to happen especially with how one note Angel and Psylocke are in X-Men Apocalypse.

I'm just so sick of Storm with the short hair and the mohawk.

Give me my goddess with the long white hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"