The CW eyes The Vampire Diaries spinoff "The Originals"

Maybe but I am tired of "you turned off your humanity" I could get drunk with how many times they say that. And we all know that when she turns her humanity back on she will be all woes is me.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/primetime-pilot-panic-the-early-buzz/
CW brass seem very pleased with the Vampire Diaries planted spinoff The Originals, which is now shooting, so it appears a lock for next season’s schedule. The Originals also is a marketing dream as its three stars are established Vampire Diaries cast members who have built-in following.
It's still pretty early, but they were saying the same things about Arrow and The Carrie Diaries this time last year, so... :up:

Well, this is for series orders. Both pilots made it to series last year. Now, whether it makes it past a first season, that's up to how it performs when it airs.

If this does get picked up, you can bet your britches that they will cancel B&tB.

Or drop it on friday with Nikita. Either way, the head of the network compared BATB's performance with that of The Secret Circle last year. And we all know how that worked out.

We al know this Is getting picked up.Just like we all Know ABC will pick up
Shield.

My prediction for CW next season

Monday-Hart of Dixie,new show
Tuesday-New show,Supernatural
Wedsday-Arrow,new show
Thursday-The Vampire Diaries,The Originals
Friday-Nikita,Beauty and the beast

I was gonna argue about moving Supernatural, but that seems to be the only way to do it without two new shows on the same night. They could pair Arrow with The Tomorrow People, if that turns out well. Make it a superhero night.

I think they will want to air a new promising show after Arrow.It and Vampire Diaries are
CW's top shows.

They are signs the CW will renew Batb.If It happens It will be paired with Nikita.

Don't be shocked If they announce upfront season 4 IS last for Nikita.

i think having the vampire diaries and the originals on the same night will be too much. i think they'll having the originals on wednesday or friday night.

Why would it be to much? Buffy/Angel were on the same night together.

Not to mention fans of the former would likely be interested and stick around for the latter since they're already there in front of the TV.

Putting them on different nights makes far less sense than putting them on the same night.

[YT]Bn7TIINudSI[/YT]
:awesome:
Yes. Want.

I can't wait for Klaus to leave Mystic Falls. It will be good for both parties.

looks like the originals episode is going to be awesome.

[YT]Bn7TIINudSI[/YT]
:awesome:
Yes. Want.

Looks good. If the Originals doesn't have a love triangle then it will already be better than Vampire Diaries. That **** gets in the way of decent storytelling.

I would've enjoyed her immediately tossing Stefan and Damon out of the way and finishing her off right then and there. I did get a good laugh out of Elena's attempts to kill Bonnie to prevent what Silas has planned, considering that killing Elena a long time ago would've prevented a considerable amount of tragedies in the series.

I have to roll my eyes when I see that like 90% of the comments regarding the spinoff inevitably lead back to "But does this mean Klaus/Caroline won't be happening?!"

I really do wish this show wasn't such a ****ing shipper's parade.

I have to roll my eyes when I see that like 90% of the comments regarding the spinoff inevitably lead back to "But does this mean Klaus/Caroline won't be happening?!"

I really do wish this show wasn't such a ****ing shipper's parade.

To be fair, we're not exactly the show's sole/main demographic. They're catering to the "teen girls" demographic as much - if not more - than anything else. And clearly, they eat that stuff up. Actually, come to think of it, a lot of strong, dedicated fandom almost inevitably falls into shipping. Just look at Harry Potter and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

[YT]Fw84FI8I0gQ[/YT]
lol at Klaus' former protege throwing Klaus-like behavior his way...

"I'M THE KING!!!"
"I'M THE HYBRID!!!"

The originals are far more interesting than the main cast and have been for some time, so I hope this happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"