Man of Steel 2 News and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warner brothers is a mess I swear. How was a man of steel sequel not top of there list but 8 harley quinn movies were?

It probably would've been, if people hadn't complained so much about the character in ' Man of Steel' and 'Batman V Superman.' Thank the endless online complaints for what's happening (and what has happened to 'Suicide Squad' and 'Justice League' in post).

Reddit is in full-on meltdown mode.

No surprise. ItsIlike going into work every day knowing you're about to be canned.

Well, If these reports are indeed true... congratulations WB/DC because I quit! I've been a loyal fan through the ups and downs of the DCEU. But this.... This is the straw that broke the camels back for me. This has got to be one of the lamest things they could do. I like Supergirl, I really do, but Supergirl as a replacement for Superman...…… No thanks. Henry's Superman, Gal's Wonder Woman and Momoa's Aquaman were the highlights of the DCEU imo and yes I even like Affleck. Without Superman and especially without Cavill's Superman I'm out, I'm done, I quit. I'm trading in my Superman shield and Batman Cowl for a Captain America shield and Iron Armor.
Was planning on Seeing Aquaman and Wonder Woman 1984 as well as Shazam in theaters as they all looked good, but I think I may just have to pass now, I just cant support this craziness anymore. I'll turn my focus to the Marvel Universe. Anyone that knows my DC fandom here from over the years knows that's a big statement coming from me.

RDJ was iron Man for a goddamn decade. That speaks volumes. And I despise the MCU vs DC neck beard debates.

if this is true, then Supergirl should serve as a fresh reboot to the entire DC cinematic universe. The current DCEU should be allowed to end now after Aquaman, Shazam, WW2, and I guess that Harley Birds of Prey film.

after that, start fresh and new with Supergirl.

Personally I have lost any interest in DC movies without Superman. If they think that Supergirl will do the same money of Wonder Woman they should start to read comics.

It’s not like Superman is going away forever.

if this is true, then Supergirl should serve as a fresh reboot to the entire DC cinematic universe. The current DCEU should be allowed to end now after Aquaman, Shazam, WW2, and I guess that Harley Birds of Prey film.

after that, start fresh and new with Supergirl.

Unfortunately it would be the dumbest idea possible. How you can reboot the DCU with a secondary character.
I bet that they don't want to reboot any "universe" at all. They want only successful movies and by now they think that superheroines generate more money and interest. Clear and simple. Of course they are wrong.

As far as shake ups go, the dceu is the mcsalad shaker of cinematic universes.

vYm1A.gif

This really is just confirmation of what many of us have believed and been hearing about lately.

It is very sad that there will be no Superman movie in the near future, and that Henry and Superman were treated that way in the movies. But we've already been complaining about that recently, before hearing this news.

I just hope that there is some successful reset with the Supergirl movie, that includes Superman, that does set him up for his own movies. We can only hope :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"