The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

I'm gonna try to see if I can find a higher qaulity pic but

uG1Z6sG.jpeg
dont-hate-me-tablo.gif

It looks like a slightly higher budgeted CW suit....

The photo itself looks pretty cool with **** going down in the background.

Not good at all. Snyder’s Superman characterization was utter **** but his suit was way better. Hate the collar and material.

Yeah, agreed. Snyder is not my favorite storyteller but his costumes did look much much better than this.

Overall I'm disappointed. I hate that collar so much. And the overdesigned suit with random lines, etc... I'll never forgive you Jim Lee :wall:

It reminds me of the first MOS photo where it looks like they deliberately tried to hide the mid-section as to leave you guessing whether or not the suit had the trunks.

EDIT: Never mind. I think I see SOME red.

I've never liked the high collar look so needless to say I don't like they went with that, but otherwise I think it looks pretty good. And count me in with those who are happy that Gunn brought back the trunks.

I mean tbf, when you look at Gunn's track record with his suit designs this is...pretty consistent?

Compare this to Bloodsport or Starlord and...yeah I can buy this suit being made with the same director as te other two

Hoping this means outdoor filming happening soon?

I think I could get to liking it... The collar doesn't look quite as egregious as it does in most instances in the comics. That's assuming we're looking at Superman and not some sort of clone (?)

I’d really like to know what Alex Ross drawings Gunn was looking at that inspired this suit because nothing in that image makes me think of Ross’s Superman.

My eye noticed the laser beam in the sky!

Hoping for Brainiac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"