The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

I actually wonder if the DCU Batman will have a collar too lol
Let me save you the trouble. Imagine this, but with trunks. :o

Justice-League-New-52-Reading-Order.jpg

I sure they don't really care what the cult think, but I am surprised they didn't reveal that picture earlier. He looks, well, Super. They and he certainly did a good job hiding how really big he is now. Just wow, he certainly worked hard to get in that shape.

I say this jokingly, but I will counter this, sadly, with one example. In X-Men Apocalypse, the bulky black flight suits we got were not the final suits at all!

QYxRv9.gif

It's just that...the final, comic accurate suits we got would be the only time we saw them... :csad:
Remember fans were excited to see Azazel and thought we would finally get Kurt's origin...

Would this be the first time we have seen Supes suit up in live action? I don't recall ever seeing him put the suit on.

Truly isn’t hard, just do the Reeves/Cain suits in 2024 materials.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if we got a flashback to how Clark got his suit and it's that Brainiac story arc from the New52 and that's all we get of Brainiac. :o

The most important thing will be how it looks on film.

To me, the Pattinson costume looks phenominal in the movie because it works well with the lighting.

I think Gunn's films look great from a cinematography view and as long as the suit works in that context I'm good with it.

Like all these suit reveals, it will be good to see the first footage to make a call on it.

The most important thing will be how it looks on film.

To me, the Pattinson costume looks phenominal in the movie because it works well with the lighting.

I think Gunn's films look great from a cinematography view and as long as the suit works in that context I'm good with it.

Like all these suit reveals, it will be good to see the first footage to make a call on it.
Gunn said this was shot in camera for what it's worth.

It's just good to have an officially released image that I can look at nonstop, like I did with Batman Begins/Superman Returns/TASM/MOS/BVS.

Like I get adding textures and such, with the state of HD cameras… but do it smartly ala Reeves with Pattinson’s suit. He didn’t put lines on flat surfaces, they used spaces between flat surfaces to create lines and move your eye.

Plus, the bulk of the belt and additional materials (grappling darts) add value without cluttering it up. Truly perfecting the 2020’s edition of Mazzucchelli.

And, their collar evoked Dracula and added value by hiding the way the mask can move and adapt.

This on the other hand is just a kid drawing too much on a blank canvas. Too much TDK-Bale instead of BB-Bale.

It seriously just feels like a variation of MoS, truly reboot and less ‘new start, sadly.

It can be shot in camera but there's still post production
David's expression of ugh another alien invasion. I really hope that's not the idea with the story that Clark gets exasperated with heroing and Earth being under constant threat.

Ummm okay 🧐

As of now im not vibing the cape attachment to the suit. The wrinkled upper part, reminds me of kid's costumes on halloween? Or robert pattinson's batsuit.

But im still open and will reserve final judgement when we see footages.

I like the color palette for the suit, but really dislike the design itself. It honestly looks pretty terrible.

Ummm okay 🧐

As of now im not vibing the cape attachment to the suit. The wrinkled upper part, reminds me of kid's costumes on halloween? Or robert pattinson's batsuit.

But im still open and will reserve final judgement when we see footages.
I figured we're getting outdoor shoots with the suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"