The Dark Knight Caption Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
spl77548-001-thumb.jpg

SUN CRUISE: Mommy, How come you didn't play that lawyer woman in The Dark Knight?
KATIE: Keep walking Hellspawn

LexLuthorBitschSlappingtheQuestion.gif

LEX: Give me a "Batman and Robin" DVD for Christmas, will you?

oh good god XD i have the all the bat movies and have never even touched that pile of filth, lest it taint me with its....*shudder*

aaaaawz4.jpg

Fox: (Off Screen) Mr Wayne Give me full power!
Batman: I Just can't do it cap'n I DUN'T HAVE THE POWWWEER!

I apologize for introducing the Bat-slap of Robin to anyone who is sick of that picture by now lol

I apologize for introducing the Bat-slap of Robin to anyone who is sick of that picture by now lol

XD no worries dude it gave us hilarity, who doesn't enjoy a robin based *****slap...well apart from robin obviously :hehe:

And now, a message from Pathological Liars Anonymous:

nqcns9.jpg

Joker: Hello, my name is The Joker, and I'm a member of Pathological Liars Anonymous. In fact...I'm the president of that organization!

rbjlaw.jpg

I didn't always lie. No, when I was a kid, I told the truth. But then one day, I got caught stealing money out of my mother's purse. I lied. I told her it was homework - that my teacher told me to do it. And she got fired! Yeah, that's what happened!

v5xto1.jpg

After that, lying was easy for me. I lied about my age and joined the army. I was thirteen at the time. Yeah.. I went to Desert Storm, and I was injured catching a mortar shell in my teeth. And they made me a three-star general! And then I got a job in journalism, writing for the National Enquire...er, Geographic! Yeah.. I was making twenty thousand a ye..a month! In fact, I won the Pulitzer Prize that year! Yeah, that's the ticket.

16iwg15.jpg

And then my cousin died - Joe Louis - and I took it hard. Maybe too hard - I tried to kill myself. Yeahh.. I did kill myself! Sure! I was medically dead for a week and a half! It was a woman that brought me out of it - Indira Gandhi! Yeah, right.. And she told me about Pathological Liars Anonymous.

2iurhip.jpg

Oh, you'd be surprised how many famous people belong. In fact...at one of the meetings I met my wife - Megan Fox! Yes, I'm a changed man now, and all because of Pathological Liars Anonymous. Why, I - I even have my picture on the cover of Newsweek magazine. Yeah. Every day! Yeah.. that's the ticket! Yeah, you betcha!

Last edited:
16iwg15.jpg

Joker: Damn that Bartender, he always forgets the little umbrella! that's what makes it a scotch on the rocks!

Lots of great stuff all around. Love Katie being criticized by her daughter.

2iurhip.jpg

JOKER: "A violent murder a day keeps the doctor away!"

Last edited:
CoffeeShot.jpg

SUPERMAN: You do know I'm the most powerful Character in the Justice League right?
BATMAN: You do know I've Just P*ssed in your coffe right?

21ozxxj.jpg

Flass: "I think I have a super-hero stalker."
Batman: "I was in the neighborhood."
Flass: "You are amazing. Do I get to say thank you this time?"

21cz51c.jpg

Robin: "My ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling! I want you to play with my ding-a-ling..."

2jewg8k.jpg

Batman: "This act is OVER!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"