• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Fanart and Manips Thread Returns!

That is so sweet bro! Love the Kraken.

Anyhow, I thought you guys might enjoy this. After watching the new Inception trailer for the 600th time, I had the idea to do this edit:

The Dark Knight Trailer - Inception Style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdQURlmsjc

[YT]KGdQURlmsjc[/YT]

It's a trailer for TDK, set in the style of the recent Inception trailer. It's not just TDK video over the trailer: it's an actual trailer for TDK, simply set in the vein of Inception's third trailer.

Anyhow, it's a little rough and quite rushed, but I've got other stuff to attend to, so I wanted to throw it up on YouTube to see what other people think. I hope you enjoy it. :)
That was epic. You've got a good eye for editing. You should try doing a Begins (Inception style) trailer when you have some free time.

decided to draw somethin on illustrator during church :oldrazz:
jokerbig.png

i dont like the hair but my bro does

Dark Knight Two-Face full body Manip -
X85l8.jpg

Wallpapers:
bLWTZs.jpg
9gWA0s.jpg

Wallpaper links: Blue Sepia

awesome two face, man.
and i was just at daytona beach for vacation(location i saw you were at...haha)

another i made
AA.png

Last edited:

Anyhow, I thought you guys might enjoy this. After watching the new Inception trailer for the 600th time, I had the idea to do this edit:

[YT]KGdQURlmsjc[/YT]

It's a trailer for TDK, set in the style of the recent Inception trailer. It's not just TDK video over the trailer: it's an actual trailer for TDK, simply set in the vein of Inception's third trailer.

Anyhow, it's a little rough and quite rushed, but I've got other stuff to attend to, so I wanted to throw it up on YouTube to see what other people think. I hope you enjoy it. :)

That was simply Epic! Wow dude you got skills ;) You should try to make more like this. :up:

That trailer was amazing! great work Batman11.

[YT]KGdQURlmsjc[/YT]

Wow, that was brilliant. You're very talented.

RIV, I *totally* love your Two-Face manip! :up: Nice wallpapers, too! :awesome:

^ Love that, SuperZer0. :hehe:

I've attempted maniping the first photo of Joker before, adding hair, but I felt like giving it another go and zooming out even more. Changed the make-up to the final look in TDK...

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

And here it is with the original photo make-up:
jokerfirstphotooriginal.jpg

Last edited:

I've attempted maniping the first photo of Joker before, adding hair, but I felt like giving it another go and zooming out even more. Changed the make-up to the final look in TDK...

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

Dude Matt That is Awesome!!!:wow:

by the way would you mind if made an avvy out of it?

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

Awesome :up:

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

How have I not seen this before? Awesomeness!!!! :wow:

Exceptional scuplting, Youngbat! :wow:

Atila9323, really enjoy the Joker in the video store. :yay:

Here's a "Clash of the Gotham Titans" mash-up I did for fun in my free time:

[YT]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TcShWjVCuHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube.com/v/TcShWjVCuHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YT]

Woah! Awesome job!

I made this for my little brother's B-Day this weekend. He's a huge fan of Ledger's Joker. Think he'll like it?
tdisappointsmall.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"