The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to FYE, Coconuts, or Spencer Gifts, they all have it there, that thing IS NOT NEW!!

interesting. as i said its a bit wierd that the original poster only seems to post pics

yes i agree.. who ever they are, they've been very busy. i wish they would post those pics in HQ, i think it would show that suit in great detail, along with those new pics of maggie,bale etc

haha this is awsome, were like batman doing detective work

Yes, that's what I was thinking.
But we'd better not reach this clue and find out who this guy is because I don't want him to be fired from WB :grin:

I'd prefer him to remain anonymous and keep sending us leaked pictures. :brucebat:

I just saw the other thread: cool pix indeed! :woot:

Herman: :hehe: i agree with ya there! :cwink:

Yes, that's what I was thinking.
But we'd better not reach this clue and find out who this guy is because I don't want him to be fired from WB :grin:

I'd prefer him to remain anonymous and keep sending us leaked pictures. :brucebat:
yeah definitly.. just wish theyd have posted something by now

Maybe someone from WB knocked at their door...

CB111916.jpg

is this a real pic of heath as joker?...Never seen it before
i just saw it in the earlier pages of joker finally revealed thread
jokerlo6.jpg

From the new Wizard magazine.

66668174pk7.jpg

Master Bruce posted the link in Non Spoilers Merchandise thread for the rest of the pics.

Go to the Non Spoilers section. In the merchandise thread Master Bruce gave the link.

Some of the pics are old but a few more are new.

Vrich was the one that broke the news first over there.

i like this one. i think they're watching batman intergating Joker

7.jpg

i like this one. i think they're watching batman intergating Joker

URL]

That's the same exact thing I was thinking Octoberist. Someone in the merchandise thread corrected me though.

Said that there was a report that Gordon gets pissed because Batman busts in there, and he wasn't supposed to...hence why he places that chair against the door to keep anyone else out.

What I think is, once Gordon realizes he can't get in to stop Batman him and Dent watch to keep an eye on the situation.

Either that or their staring at Joker when he's in that cell.

That's the same exact thing I was thinking Octoberist. Someone in the merchandise thread corrected me though.

Said that there was a report that Gordon gets pissed because Batman busts in there, and he wasn't supposed to...hence why he places that chair against the door to keep anyone else out.

What I think is, once Gordon realizes he can't get in to stop Batman him and Dent watch to keep an eye on the situation.

Either that or their staring at Joker when he's in that cell.
OMG OMG SWEET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"