The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was flesh too..just painted it brown to match his sleeves

yeah, i got both a flesh-back and green-back versions in late May...

WIP Pics - "Recluse" Bruce Wayne:

IMG_5347.jpg

i'm still not finished with the cane,and need to touch up the pants yet,but this'll give you a pretty good idea of how he's coming along...

IMG_5362.jpg

looks really cool. if i can offer one nitpick, would be to tone down the orange some, please dont be offended by that as i think it looks really awesome

looks really cool. if i can offer one nitpick, would be to tone down the orange some, please dont be offended by that as i think it looks really awesome

no offense taken! indeed,the pants are too orangish,and need to be more of a light tan color. that's one of the things i plan to fix...

Anybody put gordons head on Blakes body? Can't wait to do it when I get my extra Blake from amazon.

Got my front piece. Thanks TheBlackMask

photoasi.jpg

Improvised a light source till someone sells Ra's bat signal piece

photo1kx.jpg

photo2nj.jpg

Went hunting today and scored a GU Catwoman at TRU. I'm so friggin happy! I've checked so many stores and have yet to find anything but Batman and the occasional Bane.

anyone want/need a loose GD Catwoman with her Bat-Signal piece? i also have the Gordon "Shattered" Bat-Signal piece available if anyone wants it. PM me any offers!

TheBlackMask- what was the price of Ra's?

It was $16 and some change (16.47? whatever it's been for Catwoman and Blake on there), It had it as 2 left in stock when I saw it and by the time I refreshed they were gone.

Getting the IKEA case when i come back from vacation and wondering how I should set the figures up. What's everyones collection look like?

Damn these TDR MM are screaming at me to open them. I don't know though. I've heard stories of stuff being exposed to the elements and dry rotting. Not to mention dust can be quite pesky. I don't know what to do. Any opinions?

I've had mine loose now since 08...no rotting...quick dusting and they're fine

I want to invest into one of those IKEA cases, but I really don't have any stores by me and shipping on one of those cases is like 350.00 :(.

I want to invest into one of those IKEA cases, but I really don't have any stores by me and shipping on one of those cases is like 350.00 :(.

I'm in the same boat as you. No IKEA near me. Does anyone know of a similar case like that but one that's available at other stores? I've looked at both Target and Walmart but neither have anything similar.

Wow, $350? I was thinking of getting something to display my collection a little better, but that's way out of what I'd expect to pay. Maybe look into shelves or just something a little cheaper because my Batman area of the garage is getting too full.

UpdatedMovieMastersCollection.jpg

Ya it's like $350 for shipping! It's ridiculous. I just wish the carded figures didn't take up so much damn space.

The Cloverfield Monster! I kinda regret not getting him, but he was too expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"