The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Blake from Walmart.com and it was in an UNPADDED envelope completely smashed packaging. Good thing I'm using it for custom parts.

That's awful. When Wal-Mart shipped my Blake and Cats separately (even though I ordered both at the same time), they both came in medium boxes stuffed with paper.

Anyone know a good figure stand for six inch movie master figures? Thanks!

Hey thanks to my very open obsession for the Dark Knight trilogy i was given two Ra's al ghuls as gifts. I have an extra one, I'm looking to trade for Walmart Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor or Loki) or for other movie masters figures (demon Bats, Honor guard joker, bank robber joker) PM ME PLEASE! :)

I'm surprised so many guys are looking for honor guard joker. He's only 30 bucks on amazon. I just grabbed one a few days ago

I can pick up a few 6" avengers tomorrow for ras...pm me and let me know

I'm surprised so many guys are looking for honor guard joker. He's only 30 bucks on amazon. I just grabbed one a few days ago

Well, I was wanting to trade for it because that is one of the figs I am missing from my collection. I am currently out of a job, so can't really justify paying the price for it. So I was hoping to trade something I currently had for something I didn't.....

I buy this figures:

- ALFRED
- BLAKE
- BATMAN

all with batsignal pieces.... if someone interest, PM's me.

I have a RA's for trade. Looking for unmasked batman chase, fear toxin batman, movie masters batpod, joker as a thug, maybe a few other tdk mms, willing to add cash with my Ras for the right deal.

Tim

Heh. Was at Wal Mart yesterday and they had a small end display with various TDKR leftovers on it. However, just stacked on the bottom shelf was what looked to be 3 cases worth of Movie Masters. All Batman and Bane.

Livermore, CA Wal-Mart...I left a Gordon last night. Might be gone already.

Ra's Al Ghul just came in this morning. It seemed pretty secure in the box it came in, but once I took it out it had been dented in the back in a concave like manner and was creased at the top. The box had been the perfect size, so I assume this is how the seller had the figure originally? I'm not sure. Good thing I'm opening this one. Here's a shot that I took of him to represent the Wayne Manor Inferno scene :
284796_370093423064187_1788908351_n.jpg

Got my Blake from Walmart.com and it was in an UNPADDED envelope completely smashed packaging. Good thing I'm using it for custom parts.

That is exactly what happen to me with both of mine.:wow:

I remember it like it was yesterday! I'm pretty sure it was this board but some girl had gotten a TDK MM unmasked Batman and took pictures of her lighting him on fire. It got fans in an uproar. I'll try to find the pics if I can

Edit: Here's the link. I can't even look at the pics cause it makes me sick to my stomach. Makes me hate this girl all over again.
http://vegannramember.wordpress.com/2008/05/03/what-i-did-with-my-batman-dark-knight-chase-figure/

if thats true, it just increases the value for the chase bats, lol

I just caved after i got my shipping confirmation for R'as. I bought an Alfred of a scalper for $35 and I'll finally assemble the damn bat signal. I didn't feel bad about it since i bought all the others for $12.79...my MM batpod should be here too..got it dirt cheap....

Hey guys, i bought two of every figure (to display a batsignal as broken and as non broken) but i figure that it was a stupid idea. I have myne on ebay now with best offer, and i put the price so high cuz im looking for the money. If you guys could check it out and make me your best offer youd make me really happy :)

Last edited:
Is there a reason Bane is slowly going up on Amazon? I still see him in stores. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"