The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks everyone for looking into it. I actually found the site by using the RedLaser app for my iPhone to scan the barcode on my Blake figure & that was the first website that popped up because it was the cheapest. My suspicion was aroused when I realized they had 10 Ra's for sale for retail price. What was it mom used to tell me? If it's too good to be true, it probably is. I think it would be most wise to just stick to the amazons and the walmarts for now...lol. Thanks again for confirming my suspicions before I did something stupid.

Good to hear that Blake and Cat are popping up more and more now. Too bad Ra's isn't. :/ I have this sinking feeling that he'll be in a "lost" assortment a la Green Lantern Parralax, and we'll need to continue scavenging online. (if you haven't already)

BTW, still looking for Ra's! And a Batman Begins (regular, TDK MOC) :D Again, I have some ML stuff, GD Cat, and Blake. Also lots of DCUC stuff.

The stock sheet was out at Wal Mart today when I checked but they only had 5 Batman figures. It looks like they will be stocking at some point today though according to the paper. Checked out TDKR finally in IMAX today and they were selling movie masters there for $30 bucks a piece. Batman, Bane, and gd Catwoman. Way too much for those.

So it seems that the case assortment that TRU is most commonly getting is 1x Blake, 1x Catwoman, 3x Batman, and 1x Bane. Based on what I saw on here and my own hunts, that's a safe bet. When I snatched my GU Catwoman at TRU the other day, there were also 3x Batmans and 1x Bane. That means that there was another figure there, which I'm assuming was Blake.

Hey just an idea, if any of you guys were looking to do a Foley custom, you can take a Harvey Dent head and put it on a Jim Gordon legacy 2 pack body. It looks pretty spot on to the movie.

^Why not Harvey Dent's head on Honor Guard The Joker body?

So it seems a majority of people here are settling down and finally get the John Blakes they were hunting for.

Now we move on to phase 2:

"The hunt for Ra's Ah Ghuls"

May the odds ever be in our favor.

Still ...need ...Blake... Very curious what honor guard jokers head would look like on Blake body...hmmm

I just need two more TDKR Movie Master figures! Ra's Al Ghul and Jim Gordon..thought Catwoman and John Blake was hard to find..I got them last Thursday from TRU..I got lucky I got to TRU at 9:50 waited 10 minutes and I power walked to the Batman section look through them and found 1 Catwoman and 1 John Blake I got them both buy 1 get the other 50% off so it wasn't bad..anyone who has trouble looking for them I think they get shipments every other Thursday.cause I went Thursday August 2nd and got CW and JB went again early in the morning Thursday August 9th and they only had Batman. So try that..if anyone could keep me posted on Jim Gordon and Ra's I'll appreciate!

Which TRU do you go to? I'm in Schaumburg.

Just to reiterate. I have a Blake that I will trade for a Ra's. Also a GU Cat.
pm me if anyone has a Ra's... we can discuss deals :o)

@Entertainment earth does anyone know if when an item says temporary out of stock order now and well ship when available...does that mean they charge when it ships too or they charge when you order?

My Blake came from Amazon today. The card had a few edges warn, but I'm an opener anyway. Also just got back from my 4th showing of the film....I just can't get enough of it. Now if Ras would just reveal himself to me.

7BMmIl.jpg

"People are paying 40 dollars for Ra's Ah Ghul on ebay. What would you have me do Alfred?"

"Endure"

"People are paying 40 dollars for Ra's Ah Ghul on ebay. What would you have me do Alfred?"

"Endure"

Funny, you go to Amazon.com and one of the merchants is Toy Wiz selling Ra's for $49.99 plus shipping...I wonder if that was the June pre-order that I canceled and now they up'd the price.

my bad dude i was out and about all day and finally got home. i went to the toys r us in bloomingdale by the stratford mall. i would say try and call see when they get a new shipment in and then go before they open. good luck!

I'm having amazing luck with movie masters past two weeks.Got the Toys R Us two pack for $17.99 last week( had previously bought it for $34.99 and I was able to return and rebuy two) then I scored the Kmart Bat and Cat for $12.79,. Next i got a John Blake for $7.99(had a gift card) at Toys R Us today...I was shocked, SHOCKED to see him in the front of the stack of batmans and its a Sunday. I was actuallu looking for the Scarecrow MM i saw a few weeks back..Almost didn't believe it, now i need another Ras and Alfred and have a second complete set....

Well went on another hunt to yet another local walmart last night...and at least, finally...a sign of hope. They 1 ****ing MM Batman. So that tells me that this walmart must at least be getting MMs. Considering I've never seen any there before. The scalpers must be getting there before I ever have a chance. I did pick up the Legacy Survival Suit Bruce and Jim Gordon the other night from amazon though. Should be here within the next few days. Anybody got a Harvey Dent they'd want to part with? Or a Honor Guard Joker? The hunt...continues for Blake and Al Ghul. I refuse to pay outrageous internet prices for these things.

Scarecrow, that can also mean that a customer returned a MM. The only, ONLY walmart near me has 1 Batman MM that is thrown around with no peg for it anywhere..It sucks too, because I got my two gordons from the place in June.....and its been dry since...

Don't think anyone's mentioned this but TRU's website and facebook has a $5 coupon (in-store only I believe) on any purchase. Didn't need any movie masters and glad I didnt as my TRU didn't have any anyways but picked up the DC Universe Classics Joker and Harley Mad Love 2-pack finally with it.

Don't think anyone's mentioned this but TRU's website and facebook has a $5 coupon (in-store only I believe) on any purchase. Didn't need any movie masters and glad I didnt as my TRU didn't have any anyways but picked up the DC Universe Classics Joker and Harley Mad Love 2-pack finally with it.
two things...I'm made right now as I could have gotten my John Blake for $2.99...and second, you had the Mad Love in stock!! Thats been sold out for months around me...You're really lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"