The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

New 60s batman figures, see robin in the back and special batman from episode him and joker have a surf contest haha
v5WUrAJ.jpg

More of DC unlimited, batman unlimited, and far left you see injustice batman figure
n6yK2gO.jpg

DC unlimited justice league figures, have that poster behind some of my Batman collection haha
rHh3YZ4.jpg

Killing joke
zcwCdgn.jpg

Is the new robin injustice or new 52?

Seen this on here, but this is the wave 3 DC unlimited joker, that will be released with injustice superman, new 52 darkseid And new 52 aquaman
Cm8NvC7.jpg

Then this will be in the batman unlimited wave 3, has anyone seen any others?
yfNGGZJ.jpg

Last edited:
I found the Batman Unlimited and DC Unlimited figures at Target this evening. I picked up Batman, Batgirl, and Superman. They had Penguin and Flash, but I wasn't interested in those. Batman and Superman are the exact same figures from last year's DC Universe line, but now they have metallic paint jobs. I was comparing them to those figures since I own them, and these repaints are more flashy looking. Batman in particular is more visually stunning than his predecessor. I think I'm going to keep the new ones and sell the old ones.

Went to another Target and found the Penguin and a Batman.
Love that Robin in the 2nd pic above by the way.

Also, if anyone still needs a Matchbox "The Bat" I have a few. They were $3 each. PM me if interested.

$(KGrHqVHJE4E+Wco-yVrBQ(zZw7ov!~~60_35.JPG

Are those '66 figs 6" (MM equivalent) or different?

I believe they're the same size as the normal Movie Masters.

Look at what i just found on Ebay!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MOVIE-M...4856?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6c6f2718

We have two scenarios here.

Scenario A: Employee from Toys R Us snagged one from a sealed case in the back and threw it up for auction to make a buck.

Scenario B: This puppy is starting to hit and hit BIG in Texas lol.

Seller is from Texas and as much as i want it........i wouldn't pay the asking price as i have all of these figures all ready in one form or another.

However it is nice to see this finally hit.

Look at what i just found on Ebay!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MOVIE-M...4856?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6c6f2718

We have two scenarios here.

Scenario A: Employee from Toys R Us snagged one from a sealed case in the back and threw it up for auction to make a buck.

Scenario B: This puppy is starting to hit and hit BIG in Texas lol.

Seller is from Texas and as much as i want it........i wouldn't pay the asking price as i have all of these figures all ready in one form or another.

However it is nice to see this finally hit.

Ok so I'm going to call my local TRU tomorrow and let's keep an eye out for it on their website. I do believe its going to cost $50, $55 after tax, being the 2 pack was 34.99, but we shall see. I would buy that one but I believe stores will have it soon.

So I emailed him, and this is what he told me, I've also asked him for a UPC number (as he as a pic of everything but the bottom of the box) and let you guys know if I get it.

Hello,

Found them today. Looks like they may have hit early here, not at all stores though. The two stores that had them only had 3 each.

Hope this helps.

So I emailed him, and this is what he told me, I've also asked him for a UPC number (as he as a pic of everything but the bottom of the box) and let you guys know if I get it.

Hello,

Found them today. Looks like they may have hit early here, not at all stores though. The two stores that had them only had 3 each.

Hope this helps.

Hopefully he gives you the UPC!!! I guess now we have to play the "call TRU and see" game.

Hello,

Hope this helps.

Nice work! :batty:

Wonder why he did a 1-day auction....

Last edited:
Ok so I'm going to call my local TRU tomorrow and let's keep an eye out for it on their website. I do believe its going to cost $50, $55 after tax, being the 2 pack was 34.99, but we shall see. I would buy that one but I believe stores will have it soon.

If that's true and the seller only gets 1 bid and eBay takes their 11% cut, does he even break even? Nice to see it showing up though....

If that's true and the seller only gets 1 bid and eBay takes their 11% cut, does he even break even? Nice to see it showing up though....

He emailed me back and let me know he paid $45 (haha he's asking $80 after shipping.) My store still was a no go, "we only got the movie trilogy in, no action figures". So tonight once he's home from work he said he'd give me the UPC, because that's what we need. We go in or call with that and they should be able to tell us if they have them in the back and when they'll be stocked. But yes $45 for it, about $48-49 after tax, and as soon as he messages me tonight with the UPC I will post it on here.

He emailed me back and let me know he paid $45 (haha he's asking $80 after shipping.) My store still was a no go, "we only got the movie trilogy in, no action figures". So tonight once he's home from work he said he'd give me the UPC, because that's what we need. We go in or call with that and they should be able to tell us if they have them in the back and when they'll be stocked. But yes $45 for it, about $48-49 after tax, and as soon as he messages me tonight with the UPC I will post it on here.

Hi, I just found it today in Houston, TX. Total price was $48.70. Thanks to this board for having some information about it. The UPC is 746775256333. There were only two on the shelf. I haven't opened it yet, but I can see that the cloth cape on the TDK fig has two packaging fasteners that pierce through it at the bottom corners. The BB and the unmasked TDKR figs still have the same rubber cape.

Last edited:
Hi, I just found it today in Houston, TX. Total price was $48.70. Thanks to this board for having some information about it. The UPC is 746775256333. There were only two on the shelf. I haven't opened it yet, but I can see that the cloth cape on the TDK fig has two packaging fasteners that pierce through it at the bottom corners. The BB and the unmasked TDKR figs still have the same rubber cape.

Hey, no no thank you for the UPC haha. So they've been released in Texas TRU stores, I'm in Florida, ill be on the lookout. Ill call my store with that UPC here shortly and see what they can tell me.

Edit: Thanks again, that is the correct UPC, once I gave the lady that she pulled it up, she doesn't have any in the back or any in the floor so I just have to check back daily because she said stuff like this comes in from outside vendors daily.

Last edited:

So the unmasked TDKR figure in this set is the same as the 2008 MM unmasked Batman or the same as the 2012 SDCC Bruce Wayne, or neither? Also, does he have his cowl in his right hand?

Hey, no no thank you for the UPC haha. So they've been released in Texas TRU stores, I'm in Florida, ill be on the lookout. Ill call my store with that UPC here shortly and see what they can tell me.

Edit: Thanks again, that is the correct UPC, once I gave the lady that she pulled it up, she doesn't have any in the back or any in the floor so I just have to check back daily because she said stuff like this comes in from outside vendors daily.

You're welcome, and thanks again to you and this board. Good luck to all.

So the unmasked TDKR figure in this set is the same as the 2008 MM unmasked Batman or the same as the 2012 SDCC Bruce Wayne, or neither? Also, does he have his cowl in his right hand?
It looks like the same head sculpt as my Survival Suit Bruce Wayne from TDK line, but with some grey hair on the sides. The plates on the suit are a grey/silver and metallic looking, where they were previously more blue. The cracked cowl is in his right hand, and the side that isn't cracked is what is visible from the front. Also, the belts on all three figures match in gold color.

Last edited:

Thank you very much for posting the UPC, i........we all greatly appreciate it.

I figured it would be $44.99 for 3 figures considering that the two pack was $34.99. I figured and thankfully Mattel and Toys R Us also realized that an extra $10 dollars for a 3rd figure is reasonable.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"