The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Just in time for Christmas! Thank you Hot Toys.....Thank you Sideshow and most importantly........Thank you Mom :).

Resampled_2012-12-21_19-34-37_303_zps52173351.jpg

Resampled_2012-12-21_19-45-47_619_zpsd4154d00.jpg

Resampled_2012-12-21_19-50-05_912_zpsdb02a198.jpg

Resampled_2012-12-21_19-51-56_360_zps22ce8d1d.jpg

Just in time for Christmas! Thank you Hot Toys.....Thank you Sideshow and most importantly........Thank you Mom :).

Very cool, do you have Batman too?

901731_03.jpg

Just got TDKR Soundtrack for 10 bucks, it sounds so great!

grabbed this at Wal-Mart today while shopping. i wanted the Tumbler, kid wanted the figures,so it all worked out in the end!

IMG_8971.jpg

Envious of the Hot Toys Tumbler, I always wanted to build one of these for my room!
Qi1ba.jpg

Very cool, do you have Batman too?

901731_03.jpg

Just got TDKR Soundtrack for 10 bucks, it sounds so great!

Batman and The Bat-pod are on their way the day after christmas and The Joker will arrive 2nd week of January. Can't freaking wait!!!

Envious of the Hot Toys Tumbler, I always wanted to build one of these for my room!
Qi1ba.jpg

Oh my. I had never seen that before until now. That looks incredible! I had no idea it was so massive! Very envious of that setup.

Damn that looks awesome and quite a conversation piece, but that cat (looks like a cat hard to tell) seems afraid of the Tumbler running him over.

Anyone have a Jim Gordon they'd be willing to part with?

love how you've displayed batman/the tumbler, it looks awesome :word:

Well i found the hotwheels miniature BatPod & the matchbox The Bat,i had to have them.
Then got home and checked Amazon for the MM Batman begins saw they only had ine in stock and had to buy it too,i should have it by christmas.

Does anyone happen to have an SDCC Bruce To Batman they're looking to unload?

Ordered a second time from amazon and got the wrong damn thing again.
Seriously how hard of a job could it be to package the listed item.
I ordered MM Batman begins received night vision batman kept it reordered another MM Batman begins and received scarecrow with venom suit.
Im not a happy person i guess ill try ebay next.

Something i came across on ebay if anyone needs to catch up on your MM collection, i do agree the price is crazy high.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-the-...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3f2052e6f5

Agreed, the start price may be a bit high as you can get the Cat and Ra's on walmart.com for $10 each (they were $16+ each). I'm surprised they didn't include Blake.
But Gordon will be tough to find and the SDCC figure sold out on Matty months ago (BBTS has it for $75).

Picked up Ra's from Fred Meyer today, last they had too.

well i feel bad cuz i paid ebay "scalper" prices but i couldnt wait for these darn things to become available. but i will say it is AWWSOME finally haveing the batsignal all complete! i know this is old news to everyone but i was late in the game. i still have a bunch of the MM figures on the way, but the catwoman came in today and the last piece i needed, and so heres a few pics of my collection thus far. the fact the signal actually WORKS and not just a prop is just amazing. im really happy with mattel here. i also love there Ghostbusters line, the bat signal is like the ecto containment unit of their batman line. unexpected, but certianly welcomed. the batpod i thought was brilliant enough, but THIS is just....beyond words. too cool. the figures have just been improving over time since the 2008 TDK movie masters. im so happy they may an alfred! they really included just about every important character and suit from the trilogy. very happy. of course there are certain figures i feel arent really needed, like batsuit with bruce wayne head, or the blake figure or police officer joker. but most of the figures are great.

gedc0104.jpg

gedc0106u.jpg

gedc0107.jpg

well i feel bad cuz i paid ebay "scalper" prices but i couldnt wait for these darn things to become available. but i will say it is AWWSOME finally haveing the batsignal all complete! i know this is old news to everyone but i was late in the game. i still have a bunch of the MM figures on the way, but the catwoman came in today and the last piece i needed, and so heres a few pics of my collection thus far. the fact the signal actually WORKS and not just a prop is just amazing. im really happy with mattel here. i also love there Ghostbusters line, the bat signal is like the ecto containment unit of their batman line. unexpected, but certianly welcomed. the batpod i thought was brilliant enough, but THIS is just....beyond words. too cool. the figures have just been improving over time since the 2008 TDK movie masters. im so happy they may an alfred! they really included just about every important character and suit from the trilogy. very happy. of course there are certain figures i feel arent really needed, like batsuit with bruce wayne head, or the blake figure or police officer joker. but most of the figures are great.

Well, don't pay ebay scalper prices for grey trench coat Gordon. The walmart exclusive is going for big bucks these days.
I do recommend Blake however. He played a big part of the 3rd film. :batty:

i just needed the gordon, dont need to pay 30 extra bucks for the WM one with the axe and the broken signal. i prefer to have a nice bat shining like it should haha. honestly im amazed the distance the batsignal can shine, thanks for that "real" lens hat acts as a magnifine glass so that its capable of shining like that. its just too awsome. basically its a REAL bat signal, in 6 inch scale, that really works. cant ask for more then that, except perhaps the ability to swap the lens with the "classic" bat symbol. that would be BOSS.

Well im sending back my $50 scalper scarecrow im hopping to get a demon batman or finally get my Batman begins that i cant get anyone on Amazon to get right and send me what i paid for.

For our members who specialize in customs, I need your help. :)

I attempted to put Blake's head onto survival suit Bruce's body, and lo and behold, the size of the peg is smaller on Blake. I tried removing the peg from Bruce's body in order to replace it with Blake's, and I broke it in half in the process. Half of the peg remains stuck in Bruce's neck. I may be able to get it out with some pliers. Now, I've seen this sort of custom done before, so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what they did in order to swap the pegs. I'm a bit nervous I may break the necks on the figures since the plastic seems to be pretty soft and prone to tearing.

Thanks in advance.

I just pulled the peg out with pliers after putting it in hot water for a bit

Hi everyone. Brand new member here. I just purchased 2 100% complete bat signals from a VERY highly rated and respected ebay seller. I got both of them for less $ than the cheapest completed auction :yay:. Keep in mind that I have several health issues and cannot get life insurance because of them. I am also not rich or even close. So I am collecting for fun and as an investment for my wife if the worst should happen. My question is should I or should I not send these to AFA? Ty and I look forward to hearing all of your opinions!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"