The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

I have a spare Alfred and Ra's without Bat Signal pieces if anyone needs them. They haven't been removed from the packages. I only took the pieces out to build the Signal. I also have a new, packaged goggles down Catwoman. PM me if interested.

Just keep checking EBay for the Lego Gordon cause he was on there and then so was like just the bat pieces for $25 haha.

Like others, I want to avoid scalper prices. $12 for a minifig that cost next to nothing is like paying $15 for a Hot Wheels die-cast. PM me if you'd like to sell or trade. Thanks.

Finally picked up Blake at a flea market, the signal is complete!!

How many versions are there of the Hot Toys Batman?

1. Batman Begins Suit
2. TDK Suit
3. DX12, the new that just came out

I feel like there's one or two more that came out the previous year.

The Bat-Pod and The Dark Knight arrived today.............Thank you again Hot Toys.

Resampled_2013-01-03_19-17-18_111_zps29a574ca.jpg

Resampled_2013-01-03_20-05-10_859_zpsffc4bf6f.jpg

Resampled_2013-01-03_20-06-54_921_zpsc2c8cd8f.jpg

Resampled_2013-01-03_20-07-34_203_zpse7a6e183.jpg

Resampled_2013-01-03_20-11-04_837_zps73a4bfe9.jpg

Resampled_2013-01-03_20-13-03_978_zps25293a11.jpg

Resampled_2013-01-03_20-13-51_367_zps20400b37.jpg

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone happen to have a Demon Batman they'd be willing to deal for the right price?

How many versions are there of the Hot Toys Batman?

1. Batman Begins Suit
2. TDK Suit
3. DX12, the new that just came out

I feel like there's one or two more that came out the previous year.

1. Batman Begins Batman

2. Batman Begins Batman 2011 toy fair exclusive that comes with the Bruce head and the proto suit gear.

3. Demon Batman

4. Regular Dark Knight Batman

5. DX Dark Knight Batman with sticky bomb gun, alternate head with light up bat sonar eyes etc...

6. DX2 Dark Knight Rises Batman

So the three pack is meant to start turning up this month, right?

This three pack that's coming out, is it just straight repacks?

check this thread a couple of pages back. Someone posted some pictures of the 3-pack.

It's a repack of the BB suit, TDK suit, and a TDK suit w/ Bruce head and a broken cowl. They all come with individual stands.

This three pack that's coming out, is it just straight repacks?

I think all three figures come with the cloth cape which looks likes the cloth cape they used on the bane batman 2 pack (doesn't really look good). Also the color scheme on the unmasked batman is different from the first release. The original was blueish grey where as this batman seems to have a tan color on the armor.

Did you ever find anything out? Lol

Actually yes i asked some random ***** ass kid working at a tru in frisco tx. and he told me he had no idea what I asking about or if or when they will have it in stock.
Ill be trying to track this down at a few other tru ill keep u guys posted i really want this for my self.
If anyone esle on here finds any new info please lmk..

Unfortunately, I don't think any employees will know about the items until they start actually stocking them. Unless they follow the items like we do.

Actually yes..

I was thinking about calling the a 1800 toys r us number but I doubt they would know. It would help us if the UPC number was on any of the pictures of the set, but obviously that is located on the very bottom. I'm on the lookout though.

And This is way off topic but can anyone in or around the UK help me? Injustice gods among us collectors edition, I want the UK version, not the US. Amazon.uk doesn't have it even listed and on amazon.de it, including the comics would come in German language. Just wondering if anyone can help me with a legitimate site to order the uk version from where it'd be in English. I know my ps3 will play the game, probably not the DLC, just rather have the UK statue. Thanks everybody

US version 13"
aHR4P.jpg

UK foreign version 10"
6msKy.jpg

I have found that keeping up with my Batman collection is becoming too expensive for me and I've started to ponder the idea of selling my collection. I have every figure and vehicle from Batman Begins, every figure and vehicle from The Dark Knight including all the Movie Masters and their variants, and all of The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters except John Blake. I would rather not nickel and dime them away one at a time, is anyone interested in purchasing them A) as a whole set? B) as one movies figures only? All items are unopened and in great condition. Just PM me if you are interested. Thanks for your time guys.

Last edited:
Love the detail on all the packaging for the Hot Toys figures, box is as cool as the figure!

Anybody got any info on the Dark Knight trilogy 3 pack?
I havint had a chance to go hound any TRU.

Anybody got any info on the Dark Knight trilogy 3 pack?
I havint had a chance to go hound any TRU.

Still no luck, I'd call a 1800 toys r us number if I could find a picture of the trilogy pack with the UPC/SKU. There is the ultimate trilogy bluray set that still has to come out this year, they could wait all the way til then.

Does anyone need a full set if these MMs? I've got a set of 6 MOC abd the catwoman I'd goggles down. Shoot me an offer. Also have loose Alfred, bane,bats and Ras with their signal parts except Alfred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"