The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see it.

1353405451946.gif
Maybe the guy slipped on ice? :lmao:

I love this movie as much as anyone, but man, how did Nolan let that one slip in?

It reminds me of that hallway scene in Oldboy. Half the guys just slip and fall. One of them tries doing an uppercut and appears to hit himself.

More 100x100 avatars for anyone to use

D30wJ.gif
QhAI1.gif

7tAn3.gif
VVklA.gif

f2DiL.gif
YJJr7.gif

Nolan wasn't lying when he said people would be afraid of Batman and his supposed "killer image" from TDK. He causes people to collapse out of fear.

he felt the fear in his bones

When you see it.

1353405451946.gif

I was so distracted by the horrible stunt fighting of victim number 2 at first that I didn't notice the guy getting taken out by what I can only imagine is the stenchy waft of Bats cutting the cheese mid kick.

maybe he farted a bat dart at him

Level 100 Ninja Aura ftw. :o

Oh opportunities missed. Nolan could've had Bats use his cloak to give the guy an iffy target or to catch the bullet.

OMG at that guy. :lmao:

People with guns need to learn, you don't walk up to Batman and try to hit him, you take a few steps back and shoot. And try not to slip.

People with guns need to learn, you don't walk up to Batman and try to hit him, you take a few steps back and shoot. And try not to slip.

Give them credit. At least they didn't just stand there with point blank shots and miss. Unlike some other gunmen.:o

For all of the acclaim that Nolan's Batman films gets, I don't think its "fighting choreography" will be one of them.lol

It was most likely Blake, but it does seems funny. It kind of reminds me this on TDK:
fastx.gif

It was most likely Blake, but it does seems funny. It kind of reminds me this on TDK:
fastx.gif

Well with that, we have the explanation of knowing that it was Harvey who did that; though how the other guys didn't notice it when it happened right then and there in broad daylight is another story.lol

For all of the acclaim that Nolan's Batman films gets, I don't think its "fighting choreography" will be one of them.lol

The thing is, with all the shakey cam and quick cuts, Nolan created the illusion of Batman being the ultimate ass kicker, that can take down a group of people within seconds. When he takes down the thugs at the docks, he's like a freaking wraith. But then people started to complain that they wanted to see the fights clearly. Now we have incompetent thugs that don't know how to use guns, always try to engage in close combat instead of keeping their distance or just knock themselves out.

Do we have a GIF yet of Batman, Gordon, and Catwoman's blank stares?

It was most likely Blake

Couldn't have been him. As the fight goes on, you see him slowly stepping away from Teal'c, which he took down. Blake starts to watch the fight way after that one goon fell for no reason.

It's funny though, Nolan's done a better job at convincing me that Batman can fight in comparison to what's come before.

It's funny though, Nolan's done a better job at convincing me that Batman can fight in comparison to what's come before.

I wish I could I say the same thing:csad:

I mean, for all of the negative stuff that the previous films (before Nolan's ones) had within them, especially the latter two, I felt like Batman looked more mobile in those suits when he was fighting, despite the fact that those suits were more restrictive in movements for the actors than the ones worn by Bale.

I would have actually liked to have seen a scene where when a thug tries to shoot Batman as he enters a room, Batman easily disarms the thug by throwing a Batarang at that individual.

To be honest, from what I've seen of Batman's method of fighting, he comes off more like a very good street fighter than an actual master of martial arts.

I wish I could I say the same thing:csad:

I mean, for all of the negative stuff that the previous films (before Nolan's ones) had within them, especially the latter two, I felt like Batman looked more mobile in those suits when he was fighting, despite the fact that those suits were more restrictive in movements for the actors than the ones worn by Bale.

I would have actually liked to have seen a scene where when a thug tries to shoot Batman as he enters a room, Batman easily disarms the thug by throwing a Batarang at that individual.

To be honest, from what I've seen of Batman's method of fighting, he comes off more like a very good street fighter than an actual master of martial arts.

I tend to disagree. The very fact that the suits looked restrictive didn't work very well for me. It looked like Batman couldn't move which never helped.

At least Bale looked like he was able to fight. Yeah he seems more like a street fighter than a martial artist in all the films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"