The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 3

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/96507691219/the-fire-rises-bane-the-dark-knight-rises

1Trkpax.gif
BI8kRUf.gif

1C8R6z1.gif
V4AoEfu.gif

0FRarSv.gif
nQbPXE3.gif

vgNh7xH.gif
kREiLKe.gif

lyF36dp.gif
qQpmBBn.gif

Will someone make me a gif of Bane punching Batman in the head?

It was the scene where Catwoman leads Batman down into the sewers, then they fight and Bane ends up 'breaking' Batmans back. During the fight Batman is a little knocked out and Bane is sitting there punching him in the head and it dents his helmet/mask in. A gif of it would be nice.

Will someone make me a gif of Bane punching Batman in the head?

It was the scene where Catwoman leads Batman down into the sewers, then they fight and Bane ends up 'breaking' Batmans back. During the fight Batman is a little knocked out and Bane is sitting there punching him in the head and it dents his helmet/mask in. A gif of it would be nice.

What scene is this? I don't remember a part in the film where Bane punched Batman's face causing damage to the cowl.

:oldrazz:

LOL. The smile didn't give it away? You're getting that response because you went into a big description, but all you had to say was "breaking the cowl" or "batman getting punched in the head"..and yes...we would know what scene you're talking about :hehe:

LOL. The smile didn't give it away? You're getting that response because you went into a big description, but all you had to say was "breaking the cowl" or "batman getting punched in the head"..and yes...we would know what scene you're talking about :hehe:

Shauner knows what's up. :woot:

I wonder what album Bruce is listening to? #HueyLewis #WhitneyHouston #PhilCollins

I know I was just playing too.

Alright I guess I can learn to make a gif. Wish me luck.

Oh man, I love that scene. Batman is just so ruthless; dropping Maroni from the Balcony to break his ankles. And the way he hops over the railing and descends to the ground, sheer bad-ass.

I love that side glare Batman gives right before he attacks the first guy.

^ I know! It call it his "You're first, mother ****er" glare.

I hate how the cowl looks in the "I want the Joker" interrogation of Maroni..the lighting really makes the cowl look bad...the forehead too prominent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"