The Winter Soldier The Falcon

I had the Marvel Legends Falcon:

falcon3.jpg

Why does that Mego Falcon have sleeves where his bare arms should be?
I'm guessing so they could attach the wings to something since I doubt they could directly attach them into the plastic arms..

The first character who I wouldn't mind having his Ultimate outfit :o

I'm not sure if this has been touched upon but what if...

Mackie was playing Black Panther in CA2 instead of Falcon and Marvel was just pulling the wool over our eyes?

I know this isn't very likely but a guy can dream, right?

I'm not sure if this has been touched upon but what if...

Mackie was playing Black Panther in CA2 instead of Falcon and Marvel was just pulling the wool over our eyes?
Why would they?

Marvel isn't one to cast actors as a role but call it something else. I mean sure, some actors denied being in movies, or denied roles they were playing, but they've never said they were playing someone different than who they played.

All for this casting...I'm not too knowledgable of the character but it's a good actor in the role.

Falcon can be a meaty role if they give him stuff to do per certain storylines from the books. But he could be overshadowed by Bucky's story.

I think Falcon is going to play a bigger role than most people suspect. He'll probably show up in Avengers 2

I think Falcon is going to play a bigger role than most people suspect. He'll probably show up in Avengers 2

I agree.
Marvel has even been trying to "educate" its youngest fans through the popular Super Hero Squad toon with Falcon as one of the central cast members. (Of course, they've also got Wolverine and a made-up dinosaur version of TT's Beast Boy, so.....yeah)

Eh, the same was said/thought about War Machine. Not saying Falcon won't be in Avengers 2, but I don't see his inclusion here in CA2 as him having a part in Avengers 2.

War Machine has traditionally been an Iron Man supporting character, he wasn't really an Avenger until later on. Whereas Falcon is a longtime Avenger and he slides right into Avengers 2 without much set-up, especially if he's a SHIELD agent here

The problem with War Machine in the Avengers is that he's basically just duplicating Iron Man's look and powers, just in a different colour scheme. Falcon doesn't have that problem. He has much more of a unique look, at least in the comics, and his powers are different enough from Cap's or the others.

I really don't want him to be a SHIELD agent :o but tough butt I guess.

Yeah< I just realized that aside from the Main Four...everyone else that's mainly affiliated with the Avengers Group are SHIELD operatives or government agents (Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, BW, Hawkeye, Fury, Falcon....heck, even Ms. Marvel)

Yeah< I just realized that aside from the Main Four...everyone else that's mainly affiliated with the Avengers Group are SHIELD operatives or government agents (Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, BW, Hawkeye, Fury, Falcon....heck, even Ms. Marvel)

Are you talking about the movies, or the comic books?
Because we don't know for sure that Falcon, Ms. Marvel (who has yet to even be discussed by Marvel Studios), or even Sharon Carter will be agents.
And in the comic books, the VAST majority of the Avengers are independents. At least, before the Initiative made them all civil servants.

Hey Guys I'm new here,
I think that the Falcon can be a real interesting character in the sequel depending how they relate him to Captain America. As a man out of time he lost everyone he cares about, but with the Winter Soldier me gets back his best friend as an enemy. Cap and the Falcon have had a long standing friend ship in the comics. If the develop it i could help to show Steve adjusting to the modern world

Very true, that's what will make the Avengers separating from SHIELD very interesting, as there are a host of characters who get caught in the middle, Captain America included.

Hey Guys I'm new here,
I think that the Falcon can be a real interesting character in the sequel depending how they relate him to Captain America. As a man out of time he lost everyone he cares about, but with the Winter Soldier me gets back his best friend as an enemy. Cap and the Falcon have had a long standing friend ship in the comics. If the develop it i could help to show Steve adjusting to the modern world

True. So do you think Cap and Bucky's relationship will be repaired? Will they all three go get a beer after work? With drunk Cap hitting on Sharon.

I just saw an interview with Mackie in which he mentions the Falcon:

You're also about to make history because of your recent casting in the new "Captain America" film. Tell us about it.

I'm playing the Falcon. He's this guy in Harlem who moved to California and became a drug dealer. His plane crashed, and he was genetically altered, and he can fly, has telepathic powers. He's the first African-American superhero. It makes me feel all the work I've done has been paying off. I have a son, nephews and nieces, and I love the idea that they can dress up as the Falcon on Halloween. They now have someone they can idolize. That's a huge honor for me.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/hurt-locker-s-anthony-mackie-in-10-years-1.3995508

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"