The Fandom Tshirt Mega-Thread

ChCbimrWIAEwpl_.jpg

Another kick ass Cap shirt, got it on Amazon.

ChCcOgsWIAA45vY.jpg

Dope ass Loot Crate Exclusive shirt. I'm not even a Trekkie and I rock this one.

WHERE do you put them all lol

Yes I wear that one with a blue trucker hat that says 'Merica! haha people actually think I'm genuine with it too which is even funnier. :woot:
See, that's why I'd be afraid to wear the "Make America Groot Again" shirt. I couldn't bear anyone taking the Trump association seriously, lol.

Also, I love this:

ChCbimrWIAEwpl_.jpg

Another kick ass Cap shirt, got it on Amazon.

I have Cap shirts, but no vintage art ones. Need to remedy that.

See, that's why I'd be afraid to wear the "Make America Groot Again" shirt. I couldn't bear anyone taking the Trump association seriously, lol.

Also, I love this:

I have Cap shirts, but no vintage art ones. Need to remedy that.

Amazon chica, they got tons of dope Cap shirts. There is another with retro Hulk that looks just like this but green. I'm gonna get that too.

ChQLkyvU8AEUBPR.jpg

Picked this one up on Amazon. They have some really cool retro Dr. Strange ones on there.

So it looks like for the time being TeeFUry is now doing their Daily tees on Sunday for $9. That's super cool, too bad I don't like either of the shirts they posted today.

CiIeh9lU4AAvzki.jpg

Whoever came up with this is a genius because I was a TMNT freak as a jit and can wear this shirt for the next 8 years!

Love the shirts man! You inspired me to put some of these into my Amazon wishlist. lol. I actually bought one with daredevil flipping over these buildings, but the buildings are actually guns.

Love the shirts man! You inspired me to put some of these into my Amazon wishlist. lol. I actually bought one with daredevil flipping over these buildings, but the buildings are actually guns.

Amazon has a really good selection of shirts for a lot of different Marvel stuff. I just added a bunch of really cool Cap ones to my wishlist. My fave DD one I got off of TeeFury with him at the Church and the moon is the Punisher skull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"