The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him some boots with yellow trim or something.

I never said it was a masterpiece but it is so easy to adapt that it should look like a master adpation for tv.

tumblr_mkl055RA2H1r6u65zo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mkje3ld78y1r6u65zo4_500.jpg

Both are easy to do for their budget.

Oh, that's who he's supposed to be? I haven't been following the production lately. Just saw the pic and assumed he was supposed to be Persuader. Though the missing Axe should have tipped me off that that's not the case.

Is there any doubt? Have we not been to this rodeo a few times before?

The suit looked fine the pics posted. But, the white emblem seemed to clash with the rest of it. Plus, it look too new compared to rest of the suit as if they simply just switched out the old emblem. So, maybe this new suit will look new too.

The suit looked fine the pics posted. But, the white emblem seemed to clash with the rest of it. Plus, it look too new compared to rest of the suit as if they simply just switched out the old emblem. So, maybe this new suit will look new too.

A brighter shade of red would definitely help. But the white emblem is already a big big improvement, imo.

I feel like the evolution of Barry's costume could end up being as slow as Oliver's was on "Arrow".

I mean, he only upgraded his look with a mask (like how Barry is doing with the White Emblem) in Season 2. Then he got further tweaks in his outfit, midway into Season 3.

He finally got a more comic book accurate look, with a major overhaul in changes for Season 4 which I would imagine is when Barry's outfit will look like his comic book counterpart at the most.

So...Robbie Amell is joining X-Files is a primary role....so THIS is why they're replacing him on LoT. I guess he'll be too busy with that show to play Firestorm anymore.

So...Robbie Amell is joining X-Files is a primary role....so THIS is why they're replacing him on LoT. I guess he'll be too busy with that show to play Firestorm anymore.

He's only in one episode of X-files.

I thought it was more because his film career is starting to take off a bit.

Is it just me or does his neck look really weird? It looks like his head was photoshopped on or something.

I thought it was more because his film career is starting to take off a bit.

Well, he's had two movies come out recently. X Files is probably more a status thing than anything else. At least it's fairly obvious he quit though.

I'm baffled as to why he would quit though. He's a playing a superhero on arguably the most successful and most popular superhero show ever launched (besides arguably Daredevil). Being on the The Flash would do wonders for his career I would imagine.

"Quit" seems like a strong word, though. He was never a series regular.

Something bad happening to him was in the cards since they revealed he was being introduced as the love interest for a future super villain. Which was immediately.

I'm baffled as to why he would quit though. He's a playing a superhero on arguably the most successful and most popular superhero show ever launched (besides arguably Daredevil). Being on the The Flash would do wonders for his career I would imagine.

Don't think so, Smallville had much higher ratings and none of its actors became a big star, same with Supernatural. If Robbie Amell wants to do movies, then he should go for it 100%. What is annoying is the producers creating this Jay Jackson character to replace Ronnie instead of using Jason Rusch, another unnecessary change to add to the list. :whatever:

Don't think so, Smallville had much higher ratings and none of its actors became a big star, same with Supernatural. If Robbie Amell wants to do movies, then he should go for it 100%. What is annoying is the producers creating this Jay Jackson character to replace Ronnie instead of using Jason Rusch, another unnecessary change to add to the list. :whatever:

Well it seems like
Jay's backstory is similar to Ronnie/Jason's backstory in the comics. :yay:

I think the difference is big screen stardom. A lot of Smallville people have or had their own show. If Robbie Amell wants a big screen shot, Then yeah, he should go for it. as for the Jay/Jason switch, maybe they just didn't like the Jason actor.

They could have recast him. They recast Sara after all.

They recast Sara when the original had, like, 90 seconds of screentime. Not really the same with Robbie.

They recast Sara when the original had, like, 90 seconds of screentime. Not really the same with Robbie.
I think he's referring the Jason, not Robbie. And in that case, I agree. That character could have easily been recast and no one would really notice a difference if it works out in the long run.

I think he's referring the Jason, not Robbie. And in that case, I agree. That character could have easily been recast and no one would really notice a difference if it works out in the long run.

Oh well in that case, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"