The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

From re-watching S1 and 2, Barry has always needed a team. He'd be dead without them which is understandable. Give him 10 years and maybe he'll be good on his own but his smarts only get him so far.

But they really need to start focusing on their personal lives again. Give Barry/Joe their job back, let Iris investigate again, show what goes on at Star Labs outside of Team Flash. How does that place run?

Based on what ive seen its just caitlyn and cisco there and no other employees. We never did find out ifnthe museum opened or if it did was it a success? Inbelieve thawne/ wells season 1 had the building paid off but I could be wrong.

I can see barry needing a team the first couple seasons bit now hes spent time in the speed force and is his most powerful yet.

They thought of doing that museme, but did they ever actually get it off the ground?

I'd also like a single episode (or more) focused ON Cisco..

A mystery girl has been hanging around Central City this season on The Flash, and theories abound about who she is and where (or when) she might be from. Unfortunately, executive producer Todd Helbing none of those theories has hit the nail on the head.

"Not really, no," Helbing says of whether fans' have guessed this mystery girl's identity yet. "Every year there's theories all over the place about what we're doing and some of them get pretty close, some of them they hit like one part of it but they don't get other parts, so it's fun to read. I don't think anybody ever is going to guess exactly what it is."

Though we don't know much about Jessica Parker Kennedy's character, we do know that she first showed up at Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris' (Candice Patton) wedding as a waiter to offer Barry some words of encouragement before his big day. She also to kind of fangirled out in the most adorably awkward way. She's shown up again twice since then, both times in Jitters to have similarly enthusiastic but incredibly mysterious interactions with other members of the team.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-fla...a6ac&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Again, Helbing was mum, though he did share a curious clue about the costume Iris wears during her temporary turn as a speedster: its purple color was chosen for a reason, one that we will “find out soon.”
http://tvline.com/2018/03/12/flash-season-4-is-mystery-waitress-barry-iris-daughter/

A mystery girl has been hanging around Central City this season on The Flash, and theories abound about who she is and where (or when) she might be from. Unfortunately, executive producer Todd Helbing none of those theories has hit the nail on the head.

"Not really, no," Helbing says of whether fans' have guessed this mystery girl's identity yet. "Every year there's theories all over the place about what we're doing and some of them get pretty close, some of them they hit like one part of it but they don't get other parts, so it's fun to read. I don't think anybody ever is going to guess exactly what it is."

Though we don't know much about Jessica Parker Kennedy's character, we do know that she first showed up at Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris' (Candice Patton) wedding as a waiter to offer Barry some words of encouragement before his big day. She also to kind of fangirled out in the most adorably awkward way. She's shown up again twice since then, both times in Jitters to have similarly enthusiastic but incredibly mysterious interactions with other members of the team.
I don't put much faith in them; back in Season 2, there were countless rumours and theories that Jay was behind that iron mask locked in Zoom's cellar, pretty sure the writers shot that down too, and yet it turned out to be true. They're not about to turn around and say "yeah, you're right", are they? :p

A predictable guess? Probably. But nothing really points to her being related to Barry and Iris, we still know very little about her. Of what we do know recently she doesn't seem as she appears.

This has been stuck in my head for the past couple days

[YT]h9bWPnyDMh4[/YT]

If it's not Barry and Iris's daughter from the future then it's an alternate earth Barry where he's a black girl. Or an alternate earth Iris where she looks different. Or if not their daughter then their granddaughter.

The Meta-poclypse could've been so good but they did such a lame job with it.

Mercury Labs should become a bigger "character" in the show. A rival to Star Labs.

Last edited:
Mercury Labs should become a bigger "character" in the show. A rival to Star Labs.
I'd rather get CCPD back into it. I like Dr. McGee so wouldn't mind if they had come kind of buyout between the 2 labs which will take team out of their comfort zones having to hide what they're really doing from their new colleagues. But again, this only works if they did smaller, multiple arcs with all supporting cast as recurring.

Dr. McGee could have been a great replacement for Caitlin's mom Carla to train and study her. Would have made some cool scenes and we would have known more about the link between KF and Caitlin. I want to see an episode exploring that. Just having Caitlin say "Killer Frost is worried about Caitlin" only scratches the surface.

Tuesday nights without the Flash. These breaks are arduous.

HM4n4qi.gif

This is one of the reasons i despise most televised sports. If a sports shows on one channel, half the others 'break' their regular shows, just so they don't compete..

This is one of the reasons i despise most televised sports. If a sports shows on one channel, half the others 'break' their regular shows, just so they don't compete..

What sporting event is interfering with Flash on Tuesday nights?

Nothing specifically, but Arrow's on hold cause of Bball, and most of my friday shows also are on hold..

I would love to talk about what I love or hate about his season, but our moral dictators have told us what we can or can't say about this season, on just the show in general.

How fun: no agenda or anything....:whatever:

You're welcome to talk about everything in here except one thing. Which just so happens to have its own thread so you can whine to your heart's content. Our "agenda" is keeping this place from alienating those who actually want to talk about the show in general, and not just rail against one person over and over. Which is what you were doing, by the way, as the responses when I instated this rule indicated.

If you don't like it, you're always welcome to go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Oh, I get that...we ALL do. That doesn't make it any less of a fact that you're still a dictator.

Have fun with that. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"