The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she isn't ingrained into every scene. Julian had more to do than Iris did. What did she do during the crossovers or gorilla city? Her death wasn't even about her, it was about an emo Barry.

There are rumblings that Miltos Yerolemou has been cast as the Thinker.

Actor2.jpg

I've never seem so much screen time devoted to someone so useless before. She is in every scene, her death was completely about pushing westallen to appease those fans. The show should have explored flashpoint and left the "will Iris die?" bs away.

So looks like production on Season Four is about to kick in. Danielle Panabaker posted this today:

DD1vN1gXUAE1i96.jpg

Slightly creepy parking spot sign...

I'm surprised they have designated parking signs, I would think they are picked up to work and whoever parks wherever lol.

Kinda looks cool, and yet you'd think it'd be a Killer Frost pic.

There are rumblings that Miltos Yerolemou has been cast as the Thinker.

Actor2.jpg

He tested but didn't get the role. But he did reveal that they had 3 pages of Roman trivia he had to rattle off in his audition and that The Thinker was a fast talker.

tumblr_osli6cYW691r3sgo2o1_540.jpg

I guess I had it in mind for some reason that the KF costume was full yellow but it isn't *duh*

Alleged concept art of the Thinker.

ugpu7ov75g7z.jpg

That actually looks awesome.
I still haven't finished season 3 and what I have watched I've been just kinda...eh
about.
It was just too much like previous seasons with a speedster as a main villain.
Hope thinker makes this season feel fresh.

Last edited:
With the
title of 4x01 being "Flash Reborn" it's clear Barry will be out of the speed force in the first episode.

With the
title of 4x01 being "Flash Reborn" it's clear Barry will be out of the speed force in the first episode.

Was there any doubt?

After Arrow stayed dead for maybe thirty minutes, I realized this universe is NOT about letting their heroes ride the bench for ANY amount of time. Flashpoint, and how quickly Barry was back in action there... yeah.

And a setup that would allow Wally to do something other than suck? Yeah, not gonna happen.

And for all this Anti-Iris Anti-Wally vindictive anger about some made-up offenses that this sub forum seems to subsist on:

u6lkyPh.gif

Iris and Wally are great characters, and if they're not, the writers need to get their stuff together, not write off characters because it's just SO HARD to write Kid Flash if he's got a tan. Outta here with that.

Whoa, that is a very powerful pushback there. I usually visit this forum and I must agree I have seen the same complains over again.

In the current comics, Wally has joined Deathstroke's team after being kicked out of the Teen Titans by Robin. I hope there will be some interaction between Kid Flash and Deathstroke for the 4th season.

In the current comics, Wally has joined Deathstroke's team after being kicked out of the Teen Titans by Robin. I hope there will be some interaction between Kid Flash and Deathstroke for the 4th season.
hmm you must mean the actual teen one and not wally senor the one wearing the red and silver costume cause senor wally sure wouldn't be taking orders from robin which would be Damien Wayne since he's his senor it'd be the other way around.

For those that don't read the books there are two wally these days.

I'm hardly anti Wally, I'll wait on him, I've said this, I think the character has potential. Not too sure how I feel the same about a love interest.

As long as they've got Shipp I'd really like to see the 1990 flash crossing over with this one.

I hope Jay plays a bigger role this season.

They should do a standalone episode with Jay taking place entirely on Earth 3, maybe time it so that it frees up the main casts schedule for the crossover.

I do hope for more Jay scenes. Shipp is incredible.

Another video blocked from my country.
What's up with all the "Video is blocked from YOUR country for copyrighted content"? Other countries can view it and I can't for copyright reasons.

You know, another thing that I really hope they ditch this year is the whole plot point where there's some kind of twist or secret reveal for the identity of the main villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"