The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you saw in the toy section of the forums I got him as well. Took him out of the box a while ago. He looks great, awesome figure. DC Collectibles has to make a reverse flash and Grodd for sure.

Wait a second.. where did you get this? I need it. :wow:

Just because GA is part of the JL doesn't give him any credence in my book...
And comic book sales aren't relevant either when talking about Character vs Character.
Everyone hated 007 James Bond when the books first came out. And now he's the MO for spy novels.
Hawkeye is crazier and more skilled that GA any day. He has the ability to basically take any object and turn it into a deadly projectile. He even ripped his own fingernails off and used them to kill. The guy is insane.
He's had h2h training from Captain America which is one of the best h2h combatants in both universes. And on top of all that his arsenal is way more extensive than GA's.
GA is a poor man's Robin Hood!

Oh and BTW I've been reading comics since before you were born. Anyone who knows anything knows that Hawkeye is better. Yes, the Avengers movie ruined the character for a lot of people who didn't know who he was. Hopefully Avengers 2 will fix that. Even Jeremy Renner said he was disappointed that his character was basically hypnotized through most of the movie

But this is a forum about the Flash so I'm done talking about it. Just wanted to give my 2 cents.
If you're lame enough to go that route ...
Not before me, for sure. I've been reading comics since 1960 at 6 years old, and Hawkeye is a ripoff of GA.
'nuff said.

[YT]yNM_LVzqvlk[/YT]

Not before me, for sure. I've been reading comics since 1960 at 6 years old, and Hawkeye is a ripoff of GA.
'nuff said.

Should I adress you as MR. Bathead now? Everething else seems kind of innapropriate now...sir.

'nuff said.

Very good point... I am stumped.. The way you proved me wrong was just... I don't even have words for it..
But good for you! 61 years old and you have the jargon of a teen. You're like the grandpa I've always wished I had. :oldrazz:

But seriously, enough of this. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. Let's get back to the topic of The Flash

I've been watching this show off and on, and generally enjoying it. But the episode introducing Captain Cold and Heat Wave was so bad I stopped watching for two months. Did they have a guest director/writer or something? It seemed just dropped out of nowhere.

tumblr_nmgaj6UQ6C1usrkfoo1_500.gif

Very good point... I am stumped.. The way you proved me wrong was just... I don't even have words for it..
But good for you! 61 years old and you have the jargon of a teen. You're like the grandpa I've always wished I had. :oldrazz:

But seriously, enough of this. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. Let's get back to the topic of The Flash

That's cuz I'm both an immature geek AND an old fart at the same time. :drl:

CHECK IT! SUPERHERO FIGHT CLUB

[YT]8XE_jH2eQl4[/YT]

:hmr::hmr:

That was awesome, especially just for a promo! Music could've been better, imo though. Can't wait for Flash tomorrow. :D

This made my day. I almost want an episode of just that, ridiculous as it is. And LOL about the lady fangirling it in the elevator.

I want some of that superhero fight club in the season finales of Flash and Arrow. Only thing missing is either Darkseid or Roulette running the club.

That was like something straight out of the silver age. Loved it.

I wonder how a fight between Ra's and The Flash would pan out. Obviously Ra's would have to be made dominant and to look a class above Barry for most of the fight and if Barry were to win it would have to be from a come-back of sorts or a win against the odds (which is always the case when heroes go up against a villain of Ra's ilk). But how would they go about it? With Barry's powers, how would a fight between the two unfold in a way that would be interesting and worthy of the two characters going toe-to-toe in this contest (due to Barry having superpowers and Ra's not having powers)?

Maybe Ra's Al Ghul has a special gun. Barry could never take him down then. :p

But yeah, I'd just have Ra's out talk Barry, read him like a book, and point out the problems with any attempt to even think about taking Ra's out. If Ra's is trying to punch Barry I can't imagine it going any better for him than it did for Oliver.

It does, however, go to show how easily the stunt and sfx teams can put something cool together. So... any lack of action is on the writers. Too bad.

Man imagine the teamup potential if this is our JL

Arrow
The Flash
The Atom
Hawkgirl
Firestorm
Black Canary
Static

The only thing that could have made that promo better would have been Grodd in place of Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"