The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 2: "Mixed Signals"

Another relationship that's going nowhere fast just like Maggie and Alex on SG. The actress booked another gig.

Good scene! This is how you handle relationship drama.

Another relationship that's going nowhere fast just like Maggie and Alex on SG. The actress booked another gig.

They've known that for a while though.

"You are not The Flash, Barry. We are."

Ugh!

Cisco, why did you put a weapon system in a speedster's suit?

No, Iris. Only ONE of you got struck by lightning. You are not both the Flash.

Gotta get a cowl. Then he'll stop acting weird...

My question though, [BLACKOUT]you can control any computer with your mind, and you go on a revenge-spree rather than going to Vegas and hitting the slot machines[/BLACKOUT]..?

"You are not The Flash, Barry. We are."

Ugh!

lol. That's not how this works.

I totally get what Iris is saying when seeing the full context of it. When they agreed to get marry, Barrys problems become Iris' problems as well and vice versa.It's basically like when you get married and your credit becomes your spouses credit as well...

When you put it that way, it makes sense

I totally get what Iris is saying when seeing the full context of it. When they agreed to get marry, Barrys problems become Iris' problems as well and vice versa.It's basically like when you get married and your credit becomes your spouses credit as well...

[BLACKOUT]How come Barry couldn't move? It doesn't have servo motors, esp since he would be far faster than the servos anyway?[/BLACKOUT]

"You have a collect call from 'Guys, help me!'"

Okay, that was funny.

Babel Protocol? Batman confirmed :o

When's Wally going to wake up though?

Maybe the Particle Accelerator had an effect on more than Central City.

This guy just really reminds me of Metron.

I really enjoyed this episode, more then last weeks. But can they stop it with these stupid trailers though? I know Flash is back to being fun but the trailers don't need to be so gimmicky.

Mixed signals. Are they telling us that this episode is showing mixed signals?

This episode was kinda boring, I’m tired of iris all she does is ruin the whole show.
I wish they get rid of her so the show will be cool again. I really don’t care for the relationships in the show their stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"