The Gaming Lounge: Beyond - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capcom wants your input on what kind of downloadable games you want to see from them in the future.

Christian Svensson said:
Ok guys, we're putting out a survey to the public to see what you guys think about what we should be doing in the digital game space (not retail).

Obviously, we have many opinions internally and we're looking to gather some data about your buying habits and what franchises and even title types, you'd like us to make in the future.

So that end, I've been allowed to share this survey with all of you. The survey will only take a few minutes of your time and it's a great opportunity to let your voices be heard directly.

There's no guarantees on what the outcomes will be, but I promise you, this data will be a factor in our decision making process. I'll be compiling the data in about a week (closing just after Christmas) and sharing the results internally with Japan before the end of the year.

Thanks in advance and have a happy holiday. :)

Survey

Last edited:
Done! I thought I wasn't that interested in their stuff going forward but apparently I am and have somehow committed to definitely buying a tonne of games.

Took the survey. Was so happy to see Megaman have it's own unique question line alongside RE, and SF. Definitely checked will purchase next to all of the collections. I was even happier to see Breath of fire on the list. I was beginning to think Capcom forgot they made the series. I'm still waiting for them to straighten the legal problems out, and put 3 out as a classic (my physical copy was scratche awhile back, and refuses to load past Garr, and Ryu's fight pre timeskip).

I wish there was a 'HELL NO' option to the question. "Was Mega Man one of your favorite Capcom franchises"

I just hope they honestly pay attention to the poll, and just don't ignore it doing what they were going to anyway (basically using it to appease, and quiet MM fans). Capcom can just go ahead and take my wallet if they'd release a new BOF in the vein of 3, a new MMX, and a few of those MM collections.

It's okay. Pat has every right to voice his terrible, incorrect opinions. :o

I wish there was a 'HELL NO' option to the question. "Was Mega Man one of your favorite Capcom franchises"

I see....

So you're what the Mayans were predicting. Your awful, and wrong opinion on Megaman will doom the world. I hope when you wake up tomorrow, and the world's blown up, that you take a long, hard look at yourself in your mirror. Are you proud of yourself now!?! You just destroyed everything, way to go Pat....Though I guess if the world's blown up your mirror will be gone too...

I see....

So you're what the Mayans were predicting. Your awful, and wrong opinion on Megaman will doom the world. I hope when you wake up tomorrow, and the world's blown up, that you take a long, hard look at yourself in your mirror. Are you proud of yourself now!?! You just destroyed everything, way to go Pat....Though I guess if the world's blown up your mirror will be gone too...

First the destruction of Mega Man..then tha worrrrrld!

First the destruction of Mega Man..then tha worrrrrld!

You know what's going to be funny? When Skynet becomes aware at midnight, and Megaman, and Robocop are the only things protecting us from the machines. Bet you're going to feel akward when you ask Megaman for help as naked Arnold-bots march toward you now.

You know what's going to be funny? When Skynet becomes aware at midnight, and Megaman, and Robocop are the only things protecting us from the machines. Bet you're going to feel akward when you ask Megaman for help as naked Arnold-bots march toward you now.

Haha if it takes a dork like Mega Man to save the world, then i think im good with it being destroyed.

Oh and if its any consolation, its not just Mega Man. I feel the same about Mario and Luigi as well.

Last edited:
I like MegaMan but I was honestly never into the games. I did like the cartoon though.

I was only ever into Mega Man X. I have to admit, before he wasn't doing it for me either. Or other games like Battle Network.

Pat's on fire this page. :lmao:

Only his pants. Deep down he likes Megaman. He's just in too deep now to admit it. He thought saying he dislikes Megaman would be "sticking it to the man", since MM is popular and mainstream. Basically he's become a video game hipster.

Only his pants. Deep down he likes Megaman. He's just in too deep now to admit it. He thought saying he dislikes Megaman would be "sticking it to the man", since MM is popular and mainstream. Basically he's become a video game hipster.

Haha

As long as he doesn't mess with the Chief, Shepard, Dragonborn, Revan (KOTOR 1, everything else is fair game), Spyro, and Aladdin (yes, that Aladdin the SNES game was awesome), then he's okay in my book.

:up:

Haha

As long as he doesn't mess with the
Chief,
Shepard,
Dragonborn,
Revan (KOTOR 1, everything else is fair game),
Spyro, and
Aladdin (yes, that Aladdin the SNES game was awesome), then he's okay in my book.

Cool.
Cool.
Really cool.
Incredibly cool.
A purple dragon? Actually pretty cool.
A middle eastern street urchin? Ok in my book.

Started playing Mortal Kombat 2011 & really enjoying it so far.

:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back