The Gunga Diner- Unofficial WatchMen Lounge

These Watchmen threads are really lacking in traffic. It just goes to show that the majority of the users here, only watch the movies, and never read.
It's a pity, it truly is a masterpiece among all graphic novels.

nah its just that batman is huge right now....when that comes out this board will be flooded

(its too late for me to sick em)

Am I in trouble for posting what I think, or perhaps the truth?
Oh dear.

LOL I'm just jokin'; although I have read and do agree that Watchmen is the greatest comic novel known to the comic media and to american literature EVAH!!!!:woot:

nah its just that batman is huge right now....when that comes out this board will be flooded

(its too late for me to sick em)

Aaaaaahhh, no blood.:csad:

Though you're right, TDK is the main talk right now and once that's in theaters and becomes a big success, these boards will fill up like seats to go see the next Indy.:woot:

So, comming here must mean you are a severe Watchmen fan; am I right ID (if you don't mind me calling you that)?:yay:
Yes.. I am not a very big fan, but I love comics with noir backdrops, I am a big fan of Danny O'neils run on batman though, made him alot like the Phantom imo.

Yes.. I am not a very big fan, but I love comics with noir backdrops, I am a big fan of Danny O'neils run on batman though, made him alot like the Phantom imo.

ha ha...good thing were clever here....that was really subtle

Dani!?!?!!?!? Is that you!?!?!?!?! How are you my good beautiful eyed lady?:woot:

Noir is gone. But he shall return.

I am unbanned, thank goodness.

Everyone should put "Free Noir" in their sigs like mine.
Its a shame and unjust.

Noir was unfortunately deleted, there's no way a deleted account can be brought back. He'll just have to make another account:(

And I bid all of you goodnight Gunga Diner.

It's a pity, it truly is a masterpiece among all graphic novels.

Definitely. I remember getting my friend to read it, and he fell in love with it right away.

Watchmen FTW.

Rorschach is the man :up:
Moore is a genius (Although now he is a senile genius..)

Watchmen FTW.

Rorschach is the man :up:
Moore is a genius (Although now he is a senile genius..)

Unfortunatly; he has created the finest comics know to man, but is completely insane. I know one is entitled to their beliefs, but common', a snake!??!??!?!:huh:

that crazy religion. :lmao:

this feels so different, I guess everything old is new again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"