Daredevil The Inevitable Costume Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not like Cap's Avengers suit but the design is very intricate. It is not a cheap to make suit. To even get to the final product requires a great deal of investment.

Yeah, but in the end, all we should really care about is how it looks on screen. The costs - and time/effort - are someone else's concern, and that was my point exactly. Without having any real numbers to compare them, we can only do so by comparing what we see on the screen.

There's so much of the production you don't see. You may see the final cowl and go "it's so simple in design" but they could have spent weeks or months designing it.

Yes, I agree.

Sure, a lot of stupid things happens in comics, but that doesn't mean that it works in this show. I totally understand that Cox is too recognizable with the nose showing, and that it becomes more noticeable when they switch to a stunt double. It is, for example, easier to recognize Affleck in his Daredevil suit than in his batsuit.

Perhaps, but the show is so dark (literally) and the fight scenes are so fast that I really don't think anyone would have been able to see when they swapped out Charlie for the stuntman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"