Daredevil The Inevitable Costume Thread - Part 2

I always thought the black get-up looked better anyway.

It looked cool for a slapped together outfit
but it kinda came off as the producers being embarrassed of costumes, which carried over into Iron Fist never getting his proper costume

at the very least, I liked it way more than anything DCTV has produced

It was fine in the first season as a prototype outfit, but the writers and producers clearly hated costumes and didn't like shooting them.

They probably even preferred his look when he was wearing Jessica Jones's scarf wrapped around his head in the Defenders to any kind of costume.

No offense to Wilson Bethel, but I think they went the most underwhelming route possible for Bullseye.

No offense to Wilson Bethel, but I think they went the most underwhelming route possible for Bullseye.

He's currently starring in All Rise with Misty Knight so I don't think he'll be back for the MCU fortunately.

I wa so expecting Bullseye's Daredevil costume to become HIS costume ! :rage:
I'm willing to pay to have a 4th and 5th season of Daredevil.
Just thnking about Mysterio, Dr Strange, Black widow possibilities drives me nuts.

Just thnking about Mysterio, Dr Strange, Black widow possibilities drives me nuts.

Yes, they could have easily just had him file off the horns, spraypaint the whole thing black and paint on the bullseye on the fiorehead. Then Matt could have got a slick new costume.

Yes, they could have easily just had him file off the horns, spraypaint the whole thing black and paint on the bullseye on the fiorehead. Then Matt could have got a slick new costume.

They wouldn't have done that though, because then both Bullseye and DD would have black costumes which would be visually harder to distinguish in action scenes. Also, Poindexter seemed so unhinged that it didn't seem as if he would even take the trouble to spray paint any costume.

And also Matt would have to go through an arc where he feels he's at a place to wear a new and red costume again instead of wearing the proto black costume. There didn't seem enough time to do all of that with everything else going on, especially with how slowly Netflix series usually progress.

They wrote themselves into a corner with the way they set everything up that they were stuck with whatever costume they started with in this season. Plus they wouldn't have bothered to spend any budget giving DD a new costume or spraying the red one black for Bullseye.

They wouldn't have done that though, because then both Bullseye and DD would have black costumes which would be visually harder to distinguish in action scenes. Also, Poindexter seemed so unhinged that it didn't seem as if he would even take the trouble to spray paint any costume.

And also Matt would have to go through an arc where he feels he's at a place to wear a new and red costume again instead of wearing the proto black costume. There didn't seem enough time to do all of that with everything else going on, especially with how slowly Netflix series usually progress.

They wrote themselves into a corner with the way they set everything up that they were stuck with whatever costume they started with in this season. Plus they wouldn't have bothered to spend any budget giving DD a new costume or spraying the red one black for Bullseye.

I meant if the next season had happened.

I disagree. With a new season going on ? Plenty of time to have bullseye slowly spinning dow and prepare his revenge while Matt goes back to the top. In red ! And when he's at the pick of everything, Karen dies.Bam. I see no problem at all.

I kind of hope they ignore the Bullseye from S3 because that Bullseye sucked. I'd like them to refresh Bullseye and make a better, more faithful iteration.

Bullseye in season 3 was awesome. Based on what we've seen, if Bullseye appears, I bet it will be same version

Felt more like Bullseye in name only. He's never even referred to as Bullseye.

Felt more like Bullseye in name only. He's never even referred to as Bullseye.

It was essentially his origin story. I am sure if the show had continued, he would have been referred to as Bullseye and had some type of a costume. They can easily give him a costume now whenever they bring him back, also

I'd love Wilson Bethel to return as Bullseye. Give him the costume and he'll work perfectly. Maybe make it a bit more tactical and homemade if people are worried about it, but I think he'd be fine.

That being said, there are other characters I certainly would love to see so I wouldn't be upset if they take a pause on Bullseye.

It was essentially his origin story. I am sure if the show had continued, he would have been referred to as Bullseye and had some type of a costume. They can easily give him a costume now whenever they bring him back, also

An origin story with no payoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"