Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you guys think iron man 3 will make opening weekend??

My guestimate is $180 million. Boxoffice.com pegs it at $151 million, but they and other sites generally underestimate Marvel films.

I saw the trailer in 3D before GI Joe. I have to say, the 3D looked pretty good; first time I've been impressed by 3D.

My guestimate is $180 million. Boxoffice.com pegs it at $151 million, but they and other sites generally underestimate Marvel films.

That seems about right I am guessing between 160-180 million open weekend

happy april fools!

lol i already fell for a good one just right...
someone posted on cbm that daryl dixon died in TWD, i got really angry..
he even had a legit pic of daryl dying...
not until i read the comments section and watched the episode i realized that i have bin duped...

Of course it was a joke. Like Marvel would outright give away a ton of spoilers, you fool. :cmad: :oldrazz:

Did anyone fall for that?

Google Nose? I saw it among the options when I was doing a search and clicked through, knowing it was an April Fool's joke. It's hilarious.

lol i already fell for a good one just right...
someone posted on cbm that daryl dixon died in TWD, i got really angry..
he even had a legit pic of daryl dying...
not until i read the comments section and watched the episode i realized that i have bin duped...

yeah that pic's from Pandorum.. pretty solid movie actually.

Google Nose? I saw it among the options when I was doing a search and clicked through, knowing it was an April Fool's joke. It's hilarious.

Google Nose made me giggle. Would be pretty awesome haha, but I couldn't figure out how I would smell stuff through my phone/computer... :huh:

Google Nose made me giggle. Would be pretty awesome haha, but I couldn't figure out how I would smell stuff through my phone/computer... :huh:

With "wet dog" and "horse manure" among the offerings, I wouldn't want to be able to smell thru my PC! :barf:

With "wet dog" and "horse manure" among the offerings, I wouldn't want to be able to smell thru my PC! :barf:

My PC pretty much smells like that already, so I don't need the olfactory enhancements, Google, thanks

Have you guys heard anything about Marvel doing an advance screening like they did for the Avengers?

Have you guys heard anything about Marvel doing an advance screening like they did for the Avengers?

I personally have not heard anything. Would be nice if Marvel does that.

Did anyone catch the italian website review on IM3?
is it legit? if yes then wow

Did anyone catch the italian website review on IM3?
is it legit? if yes then wow

I read it through choppy google translate. Sounds incredibly encouraging indeed.

The Italian review from voldemort.com:

"In a world, the cinema, where every surprise is dead, suffocated by spoilers, teaser, trailer and advances of any kind, it's always nice to enter in the room and come out with certain expectations, as they say, disheveled and eyes shiny, overwhelmed by something not only amazing, but also, above all, unexpected. We now things clear: we are not in poetry on anything, but speaking more or less explicitly Iron Man 3, nor the "deep throats" Kevin Feige and Shane Black, nor the millions of featurette, teaser trailer, armor secret and company were able to prepare fully to the performance of this cinecomic, two and a quarter hours with a wealth of events and spectacular sequences most of which have not even imagined would be included in the film.

All right, we take breath and recover a bit of dignity, though it is not easy (after all we have been torn from the love of our loved ones on Easter morning to preview secret). Iron Man 3 could be the most spectacular cinecomic Marvel never released - yes, even more than The Avengers: SPOILER if you do not want to go to the next sentence, otherwise just know that, without prejudice to the spectacle that is the battle of New York Film Joss Whedon, Thor, Captain America and Hulk flew into deep space to the final battle with the villain of the moment. That, and this is another spoiler, but understand that is otherwise difficult to talk about the film, it is not (only) the much-vaunted Mandarin - and most will not say, as we will not say anything about the fate of Pepper Potts (then you will know if we what happens to half the film you surprised or not) or armature Mark I. So, forget the ideas that you have made so far: Iron Man 3 is much more.

Of course, compared to the two predecessors light-hearted, it is a serious film, sometimes dead serious: however far from grim realism of cinecomic nolaniani, is quite reflective and introspective, with unexpected echoes noir reminiscent of Dark City by Alex Proyas. Forget the jokes lightning and glamor that surrounds the life of Tony Stark: Shane Black has wisely packaged all the funniest scenes of the movie in the trailers that have been circulating in recent months, and left Robert Downey Jr. free to play a character haunted and introspective , Iron Man does not talk much, and it's a novelty, and smiles even less. The Unbearable Lightness of the franchise, therefore, falls on the shoulders of all newcomer Don Cheadle, whose charisma takes over an hour to unfold, but once blossomed, does impose the full weight of the film on the actor Crash; which is an unlikely shoulder (perhaps the weakest point of the film) Gwyneth Paltrow, whose physique du role is far from that of the superhero and villain counterbalanced by the sublime philosopher interpreted by Ben Kingsley. Iron Man 3 becomes a film of actors even before the superhero, Iron Patriot and the discussions between the Mandarin and the power of the media and the relationship between the network and Occupy Wall Street also obscure attempts to Christopher Nolan to give depth to the political his Batman.

If you are confused, especially if it seems that he is reading a review of another movie, do not worry: it happened to us, we entered the dining believe you already know everything about Iron Man 3 and we have instead found that Shane Black is a scoundrel and a marketing genius. Surely someone will not like the elephantine slowness of the film, shot in long dialogues dark interior and the relative lack of action scenes memorable - for the final half hour is enough to fill five movies "normal." All others, rediscover a franchise in great shape, thanks to the talent capable of a phenomenal director to reinvent and rewrite the geography of modern cinema entertainment.

Read the story and watch the trailer

I like
The dark slowness with which Iron Man 3 comes forward inexorably towards a catastrophic conclusion and impressive. Proof of actor Don Cheadle, which should be dedicated to a spin-off.

I do not like
Not everyone will appreciate the route taken by the franchise, and may even feel betrayed by a film that has little to do with the campaign or anything.

Recommended for those who
Not yet convinced, despite Nolan, a cinecomic can say something profound.

http://www.bestmovie.it/news/abbiam...3-ecco-la-nostra-recensione-esclusiva/215737/

I'm not sure that I believe this, no only because of the dae but also the author's name: Ornello Fornelli Stark.

Hmm..

If it's true right on.

Don't know if best place to post but...may need moar lens flare

Surely someone will not like the elephantine slowness of the film, shot in long dialogues dark interior and the relative lack of action scenes memorable

Yes!

Loved it in Skyfall and will love it in this film if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"