Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this isn't the film for you then!

You should probably heed your own advice.

No it probably isn't which is a shame as the first film worked perfectible and the franchise as gone downhill from then.

Thought I'm not exactly getting aggressive now am I, just thinking of scientifically of the force an object flying at high speed and impacting on something else, might not result in a good thing.

UnionJack said:
Don't get aggressive now newbie, doesn't go down well with the mods.
I'm not being aggressive. I'm trying to point out that those posts aren't needed in this thread....

Thought I'm not exactly getting aggressive now am I,

'OMG are you 11 newbie?!?!?!' sounds fairly aggressive, yeah.

just thinking of scientifically of the force an object flying at high speed and impacting on something else, might not result in a good thing.

Yeah because Science! is really something they should concentrate on when Potts is about to get beheaded, but not so much with the flying suits of armor and superpowered nonoviruses and whatnot. Please.

MARVEL'S IRON MAN 3 - "Save" TV Spot #4 [HD]
[YT]5XuaxS6AdlA[/YT]

I'm so glad they brought back the awesome music from the first trailer. I hope its in the movie it self because it makes everything seem more dire and epic.

There's also another new spot on cbm. with a different delivery of the "never see me coming" line it seems

T"Challa;25453169 said:
At this point i think Marvel is just trolling us with that..lol. They'll probably use that section from every take they shot for the remainder of the trailers/shots.

Just wait, that line will probably not even be in the movie..:hehe:

or maybe its marvel's subtle way of saying that something mind blowing is gonna happen in IM3.

apparently a wolverine sneak peek came out....
damn today is awesome

apparently a wolverine sneak peek came out....
damn today is awesome

iSPiSsgs0COJV.gif

I liked the way he said it before more honestly.

i love how wolverine is getting the teaser treatment like other movies.
7 sec teaser today, 20 sec teaser tmw, and trailer on wednesday....
next thing you know they will be showing entire fight sequence for marketing material.

EDIT, NM, looks like Hype removed spoilers.

I mean look. If you don't want to get spoiled. Don't come to the forums.

Last edited:
I really really love the way they're setting up Tony vs Mandy as this huge epic battle when really it's probably going to be Tony vs. Killian and Mandy isn't a huge deal. Great twist for the audience... "they'll neveerrr see it coming" hehe

Looks like the TV spot with Pepper leaked online. Disney have been blocking the video worldwide, including my YouTube upload of it.

I really really love the way they're setting up Tony vs Mandy as this huge epic battle when really it's probably going to be Tony vs. Killian and Mandy isn't a huge deal. Great twist for the audience... "they'll neveerrr see it coming" hehe

I think Mandarin will still be a huge deal. He just won't be part of the climactic final battle - that's Killian. It's pretty much established that Mandarin's rings won't have any actual powers, so we need a physical villain underneath the mental one.

I have yet to see ANY spot on tv. Anyone have them list like on you tube.
at the moment I'm busy with another HUGE download from an "event" Sunday lol

I think Mandarin will still be a huge deal. He just won't be part of the climactic final battle - that's Killian. It's pretty much established that Mandarin's rings won't have any actual powers, so we need a physical villain underneath the mental one.

yeah 'huge deal' probably wasn't the best choice of words..

I mean clearly Mandy is going to have an influence on Tony's mindset throughout the film until his real threat is revealed to him, so on the Mental state Mandy is the huge deal. He breaks Tony down, and when Tony builds himself back up (no pun intended) and goes to face Mandy he finds he's just that, a mental threat, and then Killian comes into play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"