Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
God i love being right. I remember when someone dismissed me when i said that i though pepper was in that suite during that scene.
IronPepper2_zpse7cc4167.gif

C'mon dude spoiler tag this stuff....
now there is no point in avoiding the tv spot :csad:

Look, everybody on this forum already knows you hate her and you're entitled to your opinion, but honestly, do you have to use every single chance to point it out again? It's starting to become annoying.

Yes I do.

Make that 4 different versions of "You'll never see me coming," haha

its funny cuz i actively went looking for marvel movie tv spots back in the day since i wouldnt mind being spoiled then.
but now wherever i turn its an IM3 tv spot everywhere, facebook, youtube, etc...

theres another tv spot up on marvel page of youtube fyi
that makes 3 tv spots in one day right?

nvm^ they just posted the international one on youtube
dammit now i am spoiled

damn..another already?.and we know Verizon is going to release 3 new trailers in April..the marketing dept is going haywire with this movie..lol

same here. I wish they didnt show pepper in armor until the movie came out.

Actually, you saw her in the armor in trailers 1 and 2.

In the first, when we see the quick shot of the armor standing over Tony in the rubble.

In the second, when we see Maya Hansen being carried by someone in the armor. That someone being Pepper.

How many different ways are we going to hear the Mandarin say "you'll never see me coming"? :funny:

UnionJack said:
Yes I do.
Apparently "subtle" doesn't work with you, so let me rephrase my statement. Your rants and gory death fantasies are annoying, so why don't you open a special thread for them and leave the NEWS and SPECULATION thread alone.....

How many different ways are we going to hear the Mandarin say "you'll never see me coming"? :funny:

At this point i think Marvel is just trolling us with that..lol. They'll probably use that section from every take they shot for the remainder of the trailers/shots.

Just wait, that line will probably not even be in the movie..:hehe:

Apparently "subtle" doesn't work with you, so let me rephrase my statement. Your rants and gory death fantasies are annoying, so why don't you open a special thread for them and leave the NEWS and SPECULATION thread alone.....

Wow "gory death fantasies" are you 11?!
Don't get aggressive now newbie, doesn't go down well with the mods.

God, I love RDJ's serious smack-talking. Gets you pumped. That's why it was perfect to have before the Avengers finale.

I hope Cap gets some of that in TWS, in the form of an inspirational speech of course.

T"Challa;25453169 said:
At this point i think Marvel is just trolling us with that..lol. They'll probably use that section from every take they shot for the remainder of the trailers/shots.

Just wait, that line will probably not even be in the movie..:hehe:

Or it'll be changed, kind of like the "Playboy, billionaire, philanthropist," and "We're not a team, we're a time bomb," lines from the Avengers trailers.

On a side note, I liked the trailer deliveries over the movie dialog in both cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"