Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
that score makes me feel like I'm playing Mega Man, so I love it. I mean it sucks, but I love it.. but where the hell would they use that in the movie?

that score makes me feel like I'm playing Mega Man, so I love it. I mean it sucks, but I love it.. but where the hell would they use that in the movie?

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and decide not to use it at all. Context is everything, but I cannot conceive of a context in which that won't suck. It makes my ears
smiley_emoticons_eazy_kotz_graete.gif

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and decide not to use it at all. Context is everything, but I cannot conceive of a context in which that won't suck. It makes my ears
smiley_emoticons_eazy_kotz_graete.gif

I can maybe see it in a scene where he's like playing with all his new suit toys or using the computer screens and messing around with them like a game or something? I honestly have no idea. Not that I'll even notice it while watching the movie, my ears can't hear the music and movie at the same time haha.

I actually kinda liked it, it was different. I could see it making sense in context. Second half was fine, just kinda standard issue.

I can maybe see it in a scene where he's like playing with all his new suit toys or using the computer screens and messing around with them like a game or something? I honestly have no idea. Not that I'll even notice it while watching the movie, my ears can't hear the music and movie at the same time haha.

Wow, that's crazy man. The music is normally a huge part of these big movies for me. It really sets the mood when done right.

Wow, that's crazy man. The music is normally a huge part of these big movies for me. It really sets the mood when done right.

I think most of the time I don't notice it because it fits into scenes so well, which I assume is the point of a good composition. The only times I really notice it are when it overpowers the scene or just doesn't fit right. I've been trying to tune my ears into the scores more recently because I love listening to instrumentals. I have a few movie score Pandora stations I'll throw on from time to time. I think I get caught up in the visuals too much so the auditory scenes back off haha.

A low quality sneak peek of Brian Taylor's IM3 score, here.

I mentioned in the music thread that the first part sounds like Batman: The Brave and The Bold (mixed with Justice League Unlimited?) and the second part sounds like a Saturday morning action theme.

Different compared to past Marvel Studios scores...

Not feeling it at all. I'm sure there will be better cues. Hopefully.

0:00-1:30 are apparently the main titles, so I doubt there's a definitive main theme for Iron Man............again

Damn, he seems to be cursed with no real main theme after 4 movies.

Shoot to Thrill doesn't count

The closest we got is the theme playing throughout the first film, the theme playing at the start of the first film homaging the 60s cartoon theme, and the theme from the Avengers where he came out of the water.

Last edited:
I don't understand why they can't keep a consistent sound for this franchise. What was wrong with sustaining and expanding on Iron man 1's admittedly catchy tunes?

Another image of RDJ in China. Love the name tag. :word:

tumblr_mi0g9qqVVn1qdlr3so1_500.gif

They need to bring back "driving with the top down" it's a good theme

I don't mind the second portion of the theme, but that opening must be the prologue, and it rubs me the wrong way. However, I still don't think this, nor Debney's score will be as good as Ramin's score. Though I will more than likely end up enjoying it.

The first bit seems to be more like the end credits to me...

Also reminds me a bit of the main theme of Tiger & Bunny.

They need to bring back "driving with the top down" it's a good theme
Totally. I actually love the Iron Man score. I thought it had a great, badass Iron Man theme, and I'm upset they didn't stick with it.

Totally. I actually love the Iron Man score. I thought it had a great, badass Iron Man theme, and I'm upset they didn't stick with it.
Same here man. I think Djawadi's score was wonderful.

This is one of my favorites:

Kind of wish they would have had him return. "Mark II" should have returned too. :(

Can anybody make a more "user friendly" version of the soundtrack....? I'm trying to download the podcast, but it's not working for ****. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"