Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_miaakw07jX1rw6hzpo1_400.gif

yeah I really, really, really, really hope they don't show the final suit he'll wear in the film before the film actually comes out. That's why I've got to avoid all the TV spots after the 2nd trailer (assuming that doesnt ruin it for me haha)

It will be very hard for me to avoid second trailer , which i plan to watch, but the tv spots will sure spoil everything.

I would open a new bank account in order to see Iron Man 3 early, but chances are I won't have to.

IronMan3_OCB_Landing.jpg

Private Screening of Iron Man 3
*Offer valid February 4th – March 31st, 2013. New money only. New household checking customers only. Must open a Checking Account with Online Banking and Bill Pay and a minimum deposit of $100 to receive two Free Passes to a private screening of the movie Iron Man 3. Passes to be given at account opening. Social Security Number or ITIN is required for account opening. Offer subject to change without notice. Passes may be substituted with an item of equal or greater value at the bank’s discretion. Not to be combined with any other offer. Limit two passes per customer. Limit two passes per household. Limited time offer. While supplies last. We reserve the right to cancel promotion at any time. The Movie Iron Man 3 and the movie theater are not affiliated with or a sponsor of this promotion. See movie pass for details. Movie selected does not represent the views or opinions of Plaza Bank.

Found a Brazilian site for Cheetos and it has an IM3 tie-in page with new artwork. There's a game that (I don't understand) you have to play, but I put together most of the new art in photoshop.

h56ujtjutyj.png

ef4etg.png

ry4e5yr45y.png

73594010.png

Check out the card in the bottom right corner...

It'd be nice to see some proper, HQ artwork for the Mandarin.

Hope Marvel keep actual shots of the Hall of Armour and the 'Heartbreaker' suit for the actual film, and don't put them in the trailers, as said above.

Think I might be alone here but I prefer war machines bigger, bulkier look from IM2.

Im pretty excited to see the Mandarin's lair. We haven't really seen anything close to an evil lair in the MCU. Except for the ten rings in IM, i guess. And a couple of little glimpses of Vanko's lab.

Think I might be alone here but I prefer war machines bigger, bulkier look from IM2.

No I agree. It set him apart as the guy with the big guns and raw firepower. Was a nice contrast with Tonys more sophisticated and 'subtle' armor.

Oh well.

Im pretty excited to see the Mandarin's lair. We haven't really seen anything close to an evil lair in the MCU. Except for the ten rings in IM, i guess. And a couple of little glimpses of Vanko's lab.
Saw the red skull's evil lair in captain america

I'll bet that dragon carved into the wall is the "Fin-Fang-Foom" that one guy was talking about. He's official; a producer or something like that. I forget his name. Paul?

I'll bet that dragon carved into the wall is the "Fin-Fang-Foom" that one guy was talking about. He's official; a producer or something like that. I forget his name. Paul?
I bet one of the Mandarin's weapons is named Fin-Fang-Foom.

Yeah, you're not alone. I loved that armor! War Machine is supposed to be a "tank". The sleek look is more Iron Man's thing.

Yeah I would have preferred if they had made those red. It might be a result of the Extremis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"