Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
13071_10151429002667290_1824585897_n.jpg

looks like we will definitely get a mandarin poster like people here were hoping

ZOMG why they wasting posters on Guy Pierce?!?! He is not teh main duder!?!?!?!

The front page has a gallery of hundreds of images from Hasbro's Toy Fair offerings. There were dozens of Iron Man armor variations including the space armor. I was hoping the packaging would give some hints about the armor's use in the movies, but no dice. There were also West Coast Avengers sets with War Machine, Mockingbird and Hawkeye, even though the book is long gone.

marvel_hasbro_20130209_1239204232_zpsb518face.jpg

hasbro_marvel_20130210_1044084844_zps73933b5d.jpg

hasbro_marvel_20130210_2036730534_zps8b906611.jpg

cool poster.. unnecessary sparks lol, so overused in movie photos makes me cringe as an aspiring designer lol

ZOMG why they wasting posters on Guy Pierce?!?! He is not teh main duder!?!?!?!

Why didn't they save Pearce for a more substantial role? He might have made a good Hank Pym. Pearce is in his mid-forties, but that would make Hank Tony's contemporary like he is in the comics.

Anyone else willing to bet that when a "How it should have ended Spoof" comes on for "Iron Man 3", that it'll likely just use the simple.."Why didn't Tony just call on the other Avengers for help?" Schick?haha

Anyone else willing to bet that when a "How it should have ended Spoof" comes on for "Iron Man 3", that it'll likely just use the simple.."Why didn't Tony just call on the other Avengers for help?" Schick?haha

I think the HISHE guys are much smarter than that.

I'm pretty sure the HonestTrailers people will do that though d:

I'm glad we're getting character posters. Can't wait until the Mandarin gets released.

special secret flight, only 14 aboard.. :yay:

but really I see them either avoiding the fact that multiple people will die, and those he saved were the only ones on the plane. (I hope not) or, yes a few people are going to die (pilots, a few workers, as stated above.)

The whole 'not being able to save everyone all the time' mortality angle, could actually be a really big plot point in this, aka why he possibly creates Rescue and has that scene where he's talking about saving the ones closest to him. (because maybe he couldn't save all those on the plane)

I'd also guess that him either being framed for the plane attack, or him not being able to save everyone in such a public attack is going to have the gov't & public looking down on him too.

Basically Tony vs the world, which is cool.

That's my bet, too.

AIM Scientist Supreme: Miami Vice Edition

Why didn't they save Pearce for a more substantial role? He might have made a good Hank Pym. Pearce is in his mid-forties, but that would make Hank Tony's contemporary like he is in the comics.
marvel does make me scratch my head they were gonna waste chastain on the role rebecca hall has too

marvel does make me scratch my head they were gonna waste chastain on the role rebecca hall has too

The Marvel (Studios) Method: hire expensive marquee talent to play one- or two-shot supporting roles or villains; hire unknowns, TV stars, overseas stars, and wash-ups/has-beens on the cheap for major roles that require long-term contracts. We all know this already, right?

The Marvel (Studios) Method: hire expensive marquee talent to play one- or two-shot supporting roles or villains; hire unknowns, TV stars, overseas stars, and wash-ups/has-beens on the cheap for major roles that require long-term contracts. We all know this already, right?

seems to be working so far, as they say "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

:lmao::lmao::funny::funny::pal::pal:

s

so...you're suggesting, that Guy Pearce has a major role?

RDJ has a lot of fangirls, as does comic book Tony. A few days ago there was a Tumblr post noting that Tony Stark is the most consistently objectified male in comics. This was documented with panels from comics showing him in various states of undress, including the infamous Red Thong Incident. :word:

Hey xeno, wanted to ask, whe're your avvy from?? I don't recall seeing that footage anywhere...

Thanx.

Polux

Disguise has some Halloween Costumes posted
One costume fuels the [BLACKOUT]Pepper getting armor[/BLACKOUT] bit

ironman3essentialtreatb.jpg

I've seen those Pepper Mk 42 'Sassy' armours. Y'know what? I've completely changed my mind on the 'Rescue' armour. I have no problem with wearing any of those in the film.

:oldrazz: :jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"