Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly right. The Flash regardless of which version has always been "lighthearted everyman who runs fast" for the teams. Barry Allen was always late and accused of being lazy in the comics as well. He is a pretty laid back guy, IMO, but he is definitely smart. And has a good sense of humor.

Why are you against Gosling playing him though?

Thanks. How did you do that?
Even the way you describe it, I picture Gosling.

If you guys only knew who was sitting beside me right now, laughing at ur posts.

Oh it must be a Jane look-a-like, because the real Jane isn't sitting beside me, but on top of me:oldrazz:

Okay, I'm done...my woman doesn't like me saying such filth....plus we are putting out a home video that will just show everything anyway :wow:

That is exactly right. The Flash regardless of which version has always been "lighthearted everyman who runs fast" for the teams. Barry Allen was always late and accused of being lazy in the comics as well. He is a pretty laid back guy, IMO, but he is definitely smart. And has a good sense of humor.

Why are you against Gosling playing him though?

I guess I just get tired of hearing and seeing his name attached to superheroes as if he is the second coming lol. I wouldn't mind him playing Flash, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"