Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to a brunette not raven hair Lawrence :p
jennifer-lawrence-2-300x400.jpg

And I take that back about Lawrence looking like Lynn Collins
Lynn-Collins-John-Carter.jpg

Jacquie-Coe-buzz-14.png

I WW is introduced before JL, I would say WB cast someone big and familiar like J-Law.

An unknown in the JL would work. But then in a single film, they'll need other big stars to invoke maximum possible interest.

With you? No thanks, you take stubbornness to a new level.

Damn it Maj :argh:

You even said Jane wouldn't make for a good Harley. If you've seen ED, you know how wrong you were about that :p

I'm going to see it Thursday. The people I was supposed to be going with have ditched me because they're chicken****s. I guess I'm going by myself lol

Ditto on the Thursday for me, but because friends keep getting called into work. :cmad:

But hey, I'm rarely entirely closed to an actor's possibility. While I hate Palicki being suggested as Wonder Woman, when Zoe Saldana was cast as Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy, part of me said Palicki would have been better.
However, Lawrence will never be right for Wonder Woman. :o

I'm going to see it Thursday. The people I was supposed to be going with have ditched me because they're chicken****s. I guess I'm going by myself lol
Havent seen it yet!? aw shucks.

That's the excuse I got. Save one who came out with it and told me he can't suffer one more breakdown :D

Come off it, Maj. I know this is you looking at casting choices :funny:
georgia-horsley-gif-grinch-hate-subtitle-Favim.com-102675.jpg

I'll just say this, if WB starts casting this the way the Ninja Turtles movie is being cast, there will be hell to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"