Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 7

Thing is, for the untrained public these characters are very similar.

Never mind physical resemblance (I can assure most people would acquaint those two, Majik) the idea of superheroes coming together to fight "large, evil cosmic/ancient being" is about to become as tired as origin stories, dark/gritty reboot or "find the magical this and that before so and so gets it" storylines.

(The irony is that all three of these movies probably have that storyline)

Twins apparently.
TWINS_zpsokmjx7ej.jpg

I think Darkseid has the best design of the three, hopefully Snyder delivers on his appearance

Thing is, for the untrained public these characters are very similar.

Never mind physical resemblance (I can assure most people would acquaint those two, Majik) the idea of superheroes coming together to fight "large, evil cosmic/ancient being" is about to become as tired as origin stories, dark/gritty reboot or "find the magical this and that before so and so gets it" storylines.

(The irony is that all three of these movies probably have that storyline)
giphy.gif

You're underestimating the general audience as well.

it's not only that they look similar to someone who knows not much about em, but it's also the same story...a conqueror from outer space or time want's to rule the world and an entire group of heroes has to fight him.
i'm literaly speaking from an audience point of view who might start to think its a déjà vu allover again.
and yes the story is as old as history himself but having all three in all those new comic book movies won't be a benefit for the genre and it's definitely not helping when they all have a similar appearance

Darkseid wants to control the universe with the Anti-Life Equation and Thanos wants to destroy the universe with the Infinity Stones.

And Apocalypse just wants to reign supreme over the Earth, with mutants above humans.

I could see Snyder casting Abbie Cornish as Black Canary seeing as she is one of his recurring actors he likes to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"