Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman- Either, I like both
Wonder Woman- Blunt
Flash- Gosling
Lantern- Cooper
Aquaman- Hunnam
Martian Manhunter- Reddick

Bomer has a little bit of the crazy-eyes thing going on in his stare. (google him. trust me)

Thus I really think he could do a do job of making Bruce seem like the crazy guy he is.

Especially if the reboot deals with Bruce's unwavering commitment/obsession, and especially if the reboot has Robin, and deals with the crazyness of Bruce suggesting to bring a young man out to fight crime with him.

Im really liking the idea of Bomer now. If they reboot with an actor who isn't considered a huge star like Gosling for instance..then i'd go with him. I wouldn't have any problem with WB finding some 29 year old obscure actor who absolutely looks the part, I mean, ill welcome that..but that's rare.

I wouldn't mind him as Hal Jordan either.

Couldn't resist lol
9495772847.jpeg

i love bomer but i feel he is just like nathan fillion that fanoy fancast that will never ever happen it isn't like he is getting leading film roles but playing second fiddle to timberlake and tatum in movies

It's just a matter if he ever auditioned and aced it over his leading role status. There's always been potential for him.

I don't want to think it has something to do with his sexuality. I doubt that mind.

Evans saved himself with that situation. By first announcing he was gay and then quietly retracting it.

I'd be happy with Bomer as Bats, just right now I have Evans ahead. Witwer I think could work very well also.

Even though he doesn't look much like Bruce Wayne...certain times...looks like an older JGL..isn't much leading material...as far as I've seen so far......I'll give him a chance...to sell it...to...me. Gritted teeth through a keyboard hasn't much of the same effect lol
544611_10151879583259988_848047608_n.jpg

I actually watched that trailer and thought WW throughout most of it lol

Naw. never saw Sons of Anarchy. Sorry Rodrigo I'm sure your town has some good parts to. Anyone know how to make a movie trailer. I am proposing this week on a cruise and wanted to make a trailer of romantic moments and add in some personal home videos. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sorry to go off topic.

You can make a movie trailer, just like you would any other video really. Do you have Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or at least Windows MovieMaker? If so just add photos or video clips to background music.

When you say a trailer of romantic moments do you mean from your own life or from other movies and then add in your personal stuff? I think you should like it just your personal stuff, but having parts from romantic movies throughout cinematic history would be nice.

Also, I've been saying Bomer and Mount as potentials for Batman....glad they've come back around after 10 pages or so lol.

Also, seeing as how most superhero movies don't stick with the source material exactly and directors/writers/producers like to put their spin on things I wouldn't be surprised if Hawkman or a secondary hero replaced one of the main 6/7.

I like Jennifer Lawrence, but I just don't see her as WW and can't get behind her right now...well I could get behind her but that's not what I mean heeeyyyyyoooooo lol giggity. Seriously though, I think Arterton and Blunt, and Wilde would make better WW. However, I still don't think it would necessarily go to them.

Bomer's Bruce/Bats would compliment Cavill's Clark really well IMO.

Edit: Also, I like Luke Evans...he has a interesting look, but I still think he looks too much like an evil Orland Bloom and I can't get that out of my head.

yeah i love jen but her youth throws me off her as WW i would prefer ww to be between 26-30 i have same feeling with her that i did with bosworth as lois

too young and youthful looking for a character who requires a certain maturity factor

Evans for Hawkman then? ;)

yeah that's fine lol. Not saying Evans wouldn't make a good Batman...if he can do an American accent and intimidating voice, though they could sound edit that later. I just think he looks too much like Orlando which is a deal breaker for me lol.

Keaton was dark and he made a good Bats/Bruce. I assume Evans would come off like that minus the comedy.

Oh how I miss the Keaton Batman.

Oh yes, I forgot about Joe.

Luke Evans for Namor then in the Avengers sequel.

Eh...I'll put Evans in my top 5 for Bruce/Batman

i love bomer but i feel he is just like nathan fillion that fanoy fancast that will never ever happen it isn't like he is getting leading film roles but playing second fiddle to timberlake and tatum in movies

well in 2003 he was officially cast as "Superman" in the J.J. Abrams/Brett Ratner "Superman:Flyby", but when that got re-written into Superman Returns by Bryan Singer the role went to Routh. Bomer then stated that he wanted to work on TV for awhile and got White Collar, now he's branching out onto the Silver Screen again :)

JLaw as Wonder Woman, hot girl.....I just really dont see Wonder Woman there, I've tried many many many many times but I just dont, maybe someone can make a good manip of her as Diana and that might help, it did "WONDERS" for Emily Blunt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"