Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans does look a lot like Orlando Bloom. Same eyes and mouth.

An evil Orlando Bloom hahaha amazing.

I actually think JLaw can work as a young Diana, especially if they launch a film before JL that's an origin story. Early to mid-20s Diana. I mean look at her from the first Hunger Games to this new one. She's much older looking already. Imagine in 3 to 5 years time, she could really be a great choice for Wonder Woman by then. When I look at Emily Blunt or Lynn Collins when they were in their mid 20s or whatever, they didn't come off as WW either. Collins was thin and had no WW build, yet Lawrence seems to be getting there early.

If Olivia Wilde can pack on some muscle tone I would choose her in a heartbeat. But that's very iffy. Collins is aged out which will always tick me off lol. Blunt is a great choice for a big name actress who's playing the character in her early 30's but I have a feeling that's going to be too old for WB. She's the same age as Wilde and Palicki yet she looks a bit older.

Lawrence is capable of it and a few years down the line...:up:

Yep. Cooper is too old for GL, it's hard to believe he'll be in his early 40s by the time JL comes out. Which is good because by the time JL is out this whole Bradley/JLaw team will be cliché to everyone. You wouldn't want a possible pairing again.

Still think we're getting a young obscure actress though.

More than likely. But WB will still likely consider Lawrence.

If it's their plan to have a big star for the role in order to get pulling power for a WW film and JL...then she will be on WB highest priority list. And they're going to need all the success possible.

There no jelly here, only Zul. :angry:

tumblr_m2u327GZID1qljkfuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7owf0Yhvo1r8esggo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m11ilsSoEf1rom9wpo2_250.jpg

9xewwwz1.jpg

large-msg-134042141619.jpg

She makes the best faces ever..how can one not love her for it?

And one of those surely is her sex face? :D

She makes the best faces ever..how can one not love her for it?

And one of those surely is her sex face? :D

my money is on this one

tumblr_m11ilsSoEf1rom9wpo2_250.jpg

JLaw, do you agree?

jennifer-lawrence-is-there-food-here-oscars-2013-funny-quote.gif

.....focus Jen, back to the question....your answer please?

a_3x-horizontal.gif

awesome thanks, oh and sorry, no there is no food here.

8013173.bin

After seeing the Catching Fire preview/trailer, Lawrence just doesn't look right for Wonder Woman at all. She really can't pull off the dark raven hair.

You know what, since I want a youunger Batman in the reboot, I'd be fine with Lawrence as Catwoman. :o

After seeing the Catching Fire preview/trailer, Lawrence just doesn't look right for Wonder Woman at all. She really can't pull off the dark raven hair.
I think the exact opposite. She pulls it off very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"