Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post simply to get my sig in here...that is where my casting picks are :D and I stand by them :D

I can defnitely picture Arterton in the role. It just doesn't excite me very much.

I wonder how everyone would react if JGL was brought into WB to play Batman.

I mean, we talk about Bale being soft-rebooted as a different Bruce Wayne. Imagine JGL sort-of soft rebooted as the new Bruce Wayne from a different universe. All buffed up. Wouldn't that be a mind****?

Or in continuity with TDKR (yes, John Blake) where Warner kind of treats it like a reboot since it's a new Batman. No mention of Bruce Wayne in JL, or the history of Gotham. Blake in a more comic accurate suit...black and grey. Fox passes down his role to Blake in Wayne Enterprises. JGL does more solo movies with a different director/writing team.

Not saying these are my preferences guys, but im wondering how you would react to one of these coming to fruition. We know most ppl hate the Blake idea but WB have entertained the idea so we've heard.

Blake continuing is fine with me.

JGL as Bruce Wayne?
tumblr_m90r00rR581ql49yxo1_500.gif

:oldrazz:

For Batman solos, I'm down for anything, as long as the movie's good.

If we're going to have JL though, I'd definitely want Bruce to be there.

--

For WW
picture-1-135161673966.jpg

302714w.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha! Me too. I was OK with Blake in JL around the new year because in the back of my mind I saw cameos with Bale happening and I was desperate for the trilogy to carry on. Let's face it, at least Bruce's journey wouldn't be messed with AND the continuity continues, plus a huge star sells tickets like JGL.

BUT I got over that quick because it's true..u cant have JL without Bruce. It's pointless.

Im just not surprised by WB anymore. I would not be shocked if we get Wayne rebooted with Joe Blow, Bale, TDKT continued with JGL OR Bale...nothing will shock me.

I can't picture it...For my sanity :hehe:

its not that hard.....see

ablkTdbS.jpg

Gemma Arterton as Wonder Woman :funny:

All my picks for the cast in my sig are actually links to pics, Cavill and Bomer actually have multiple pix :p

LOL! She suits it but her acting does nothing for me. I cant get excited about her either.

If they don't make a GL movie for like 5 years (and if Elba is too old), then for John Stewart I'd want Chadwick Boseman (who apparently is really good in "42")

tumblr_mkah8ovtPT1qdou6xo2_1280.jpg

also,

immortals-2011-la-premiere-luke-evans-henry-cavill-64968.jpg

Supes smiling, Bats not similing; the same coloured suits and everything
bruce_wayne_and_clark_kent.jpg

Last edited:
hc-steel.jpg

Clark Kent - Henry Cavill 6'1

713430941841704.jpg

Bruce Wayne - Mat Bomer 5'11 1/2

images

Diana Prince - Adrianne Palicki 5'11

200px-Richard_Madden_2012.png

Hal Jordan - Richard Madden 5'11

090209_adambrody.jpg

Barry Allen - Adam Brody 5'11

Last edited:
Madden as Hal?

Now why didn't I think of that? :( lol

After seeing this pic of Evans. I'm starting to come round a bit more to the idea of him donning the cowl...like Bruce sniffing **** out lol
luke-evans.jpg

Madden as Hal is a pretty interesting idea.........Brody though........I find him to annoying.

Like Rodrigo, I'm starting to think Evans might be able to do some justice to Batman :D

I wouldn't mind Evans as Batman either really...I'm starting to come around to the idea. He's in my top 5 or 10. His dark look and eyebrows are what's selling me. However, he needs to shave and take on an acting role where he is less villainous and more charming or something, idk. Still looks like evil Orlando Bloom to me...Tampa Bay Bloom. I can't stand it lol!:oldrazz: Plus he just looks too darn skinny...does he even have the body type where he can put on and hold muscle? He's like 6'2 but looks 5'5. He's got little features or something idk its so frustrating.

Big NO to Adam Brody! What a pretentious *****e. His acting and his personality just seem very annoying. I know that's not right to say, but I've always looked at Adam Brody the same way I do Topher Grace. They just seem like very annoying know it alls and there acting is meh in everything. Well Topher was good in that 70s Show, but that's about it.

Evans is 6'2? But Cavill is 6'-6'1 and looks taller in that pic above of the 2 of them lol.

Evans looks like he put on more muscle in Immortals than how he appeared in Clash Of The Titans.....though we only saw him in Clash for what? 10 seconds? lol

I'm sure his character in Fast 6, though evil, will have a bit of charm to him, thats the impression I got from the trailer (not much to go on with that sadly) and the character description.

The villainous side of him though is whats needed to make a good Batman, he is described as "a villain who fights for good" lol thats literally the basic idea you get when you think of Batman :)

I still want Bomer in the role though :funny:

I agree with all of that. Yeah I guess he's not 6'2 if shorter than Cavill there lol. I had heard he was tall, maybe it was 6'0. Either way he just looks like he would be short. D*mn Tampa Bay Bloom, better yet Miami Bloom.

He's the evil Orlando goatee and all.

Still he was toned as Zeus, but wasn't really muscular IMO. He just has a very small frame from what I've seen. Idk, he has a good look for Bruce, just looks to much like a conquistador or something at times though. Maybe he can play the Spanish Batman...Senor Murciélago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"