Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna miss this thread, but I imagine most of us will migrate to the Infinity War thread to derail that one too, right? ;)

A new user joins and all of his posts are negative ones in the JL thread

:funny:

Yeah it was

https://www.google.com/amp/s/io9.gi...r-wonder-woman-are-spectacular-1795356828/amp

The article states May 18. That’s fifteen days before WW released. You were saying?

The premiere was the 25th.

They had screenings BEFORE the premiere. How do you think they had REACTIONS to the film released on May 18, one week before the May 25th premiere. Justice League has already had screenings, and the embargo is still closed.

The social media embargo for reactions was lifted 2 weeks before it came out. He may be a concern troll but that is correct.

I believe what heatvision38 is saying is that the social media embargo for WW lifted on 5/18, which was a week before its LA premiere on the 25th. A similar strategy for JL would have the social media embargo lift today or tomorrow.

They had screenings BEFORE the premiere. How do you think they had REACTIONS to the film released on May 18, one week before the May 25th premiere. Justice League has already had screenings, and the embargo is still closed.

Cool story...means nothing. You can pretend you know more than the rest but you dont. Your troll game is weak :)

(plus you aint right anyways)

what's wrong with new users

SLJ.gif

*sees new Superman poster*

tumblr_inline_nw2smm6yiv1rwb5g2_500.gif

Aaaahhh...gonna share the joy with the good peeps at the Hype...

*sees the way too familiar meltdowns, rando-posters showing out of nowhere to spread negativity, The-Sky-is-falling based on random tweets, "RT is the law", Affleck is leaving again....*

089ff101ee7dcdd852c0ea0f16132abfd7a73b78.gif

Must be tuesday.

Wonder what the post credits scene will be?

GL, Darkseid, something else?

Yeah, I can only speak for me, but none of the films from this year in this genre are in any of my top 5...
And we in a time where the hyperbol and superlatives are kings. Everything is either "the best" or "the worst".
Also, there is a mass phenomen that we didn't have 10 years ago. There is on oversaturation, especially on the web, that seems to erase objectivity, everyone seems to need to jump in the train if something is good or bad. I guess people always needs to be part of a team, and that justifies a lot of the pseudo fan war between DC and Marvel per example.
I swear, there's some films that are consider like hit that I just can't explain, not saying they're bad, just that reactions seems disproportionned. And sometimes, I get confirmation by seeing the evolution of certains movie's appreciation after a few years, once the hype calmed down.

I suffer from the hyped up feeling after just seeing a film and going a bit overboard on either praise or criticism as much as anyone. But even then there's a very clear difference from coming out of a Ragnarok or WW and a TDK. HC was fun but it doesn't register in any top lists for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"