Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, is it weird that I'm looking more forward to seeing the honest trailer and various fan edits for this film than the actual theatrical cut?

Nope. Not alone, man. This is a first for me in regards to fan edits. :funny:

can someone link me those tumblrs with all the gifs of JL? thanks

I still think that it's a real shame that they never allowed Amy's Lois to ever interact with any of the members of the JL. That was such a missed opportunity. I would have loved to have seen her at least befriending Gal's Diana.

I still think that it's a real shame that they never allowed Amy's Lois to ever interact with any of the members of the JL. That was such a missed opportunity. I would have loved to have seen her at least befriending Gal's Diana.

Yes, that’s one interaction I would’ve loved to see.

I just noticed that in the shift from the hangar to the walk by the lake, Diana's footwear changes from heels to flats. Weren't both of those scenes reshoots?

tumblr_p1f1p02eTc1w9n0obo1_540.png

tumblr_p1f1p02eTc1w9n0obo2_540.png

I'm too lost in his eyes but this appears to be a different coat :funny:

Probably Snyder's...

Actually the alien flowers(and anything to do with the Russian family) were a Whedon addition. The movie was supposed to end with a scene Whedon shot, where the child is looking over a alien flower which is growing. But it was cut. The ResetEra guy said if an extended cut is made, that scene will be included. This scene was also there in the cut ViewerAnon saw.

I just noticed that in the shift from the hangar to the walk by the lake, Diana's footwear changes from heels to flats. Weren't both of those scenes reshoots?

The scene in hangar was Snyder's, the lake was Whedon's.

actually i06 the scene you're referring to was in the theatrical cut. It's just not the shot the movie ended on. It's after the battle is won. The little girl kneels down and watches one of the alien flowers grow.

So, all said and done, how much was the budget for the film? Is it closer to the 250 or 300 million that's been reported?

because I'm curious how much the cast was earning. Because if Gal got less than 1 million for the Wonder Woman film (and it only became a huge hit during reshoots) I doubt she'd have gotten more on this. If Affleck was given $20 million, then he's one lucky SOB

I'm sure the likes of Fisher probably got 100 K or so since he was a complete unknown.

Had a chance (and will seek many more over the next few days, home for the holidays, and always looking for a means to escape the 12 people in this house) to see JL for only a second time on Thursday night with my brother in law and nephew, and I'm upping my original rating from a 7 to 8.5, slightly influenced by the world's newest and biggest Flash fan, one whom has got me wishing I could find a Ezra Miller Flash figure by tomorrow night. Unfortunately for him, I'm now two glasses of wine into the afternoon, and not about to star hitting up Targets.

General gripes remain, I think the history lesson or a little more narrative about Steppenwolf/New Gods to open the film would have done wonders for the overall story, but I'll be gosh darned if watching this a second time without any expectations didn't leave me with a smile on my face and wanting to see it again. And with that, I'm rolling out my DC film ratings: 1: JL, 2: BvS, 3: MoS, 4: WW, 5: SS.

It's the gif giving season

But how did they get such quality gifs already?

Everything is aces on that group shot. I daresay it's sumptuous, and if I could figure out how to link it in here I would.

Everyone on my twitter feed is perving over shirtless Henry :)

The Korean version officially released on Digital HD

Incredible. But I just googled and it doesn't look like I can buy it here. For a minute there, I thought even in lieu of Ezra Miller merch, I was about to become a Christmas hero. Christ, I'd pay 50 bucks to be able to present a digital copy of this to my nephew tomorrow

Incredible. But I just googled and it doesn't look like I can buy it here. For a minute there, I thought even in lieu of Ezra Miller merch, I was about to become a Christmas hero. Christ, I'd pay 50 bucks to be able to present a digital copy of this to my nephew tomorrow

Torrent sites can be your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back